Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

The San Bernardino Shooting was FAKE

11 posts in this topic

Staging an extra SUV with shot out windows and a dead person miles in front of the SUV that was chased by police.  It's on video.

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

No its not, but something big is amiss. I just don't know what.

It's not what?

46 minutes ago, VonLud said:

It's not what?

The San Bernardino Shooting was FAKE

It wasn't fake, but something wasn't right about much of it.

People did die in this one.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

3 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Staging an extra SUV with shot out windows and a dead person miles in front of the SUV that was chased by police.  It's on video.

I don't know what of make of this video . I am confused .

I thought that I watched the whole thing go down .

4 hours after the shooting they caught up with the black SUV only a few blocks away from the shooting scene !

Something is really twisted here .  

1 person likes this

:qFbfZwK:

OMG.... I miss 1 day of news and all Hell fakes loose, lol.

I mean COME ON.... for really?  -- http://i.imgur.com/SNDJjpJ.jpg

While we're all forgetting the Paris STAGED EVENT existed only 1-2 weeks ago, let me remind everyone about it.   Remember how all those national monuments were lit up red white & blue about 24hrs after the Paris events?  Yeah.... does anyone know how long it would take to string up all those lights on the Eiffel tower alone???

http://www.digidunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/56f7f24a83a1ea33870f6a706700e3a0-390x250.jpg

So I'm to believe whole heartedly that as soon as the Paris attacks happened, all these countries all decided at the same time (or called each other up & decided on it) to string up national monuments in red white & blue lights, which of course takes planning and lots of funding & manpower, and all this got done without a hitch (or burnt out bulbs) 24hrs after it all went down?

Evidence proving a planned event is right there in everyone's faces FFS!

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

:qFbfZwK:

OMG.... I miss 1 day of news and all Hell fakes loose, lol.

I mean COME ON.... for really?  -- http://i.imgur.com/SNDJjpJ.jpg

While we're all forgetting the Paris STAGED EVENT existed only 1-2 weeks ago, let me remind everyone about it.   Remember how all those national monuments were lit up red white & blue about 24hrs after the Paris events?  Yeah.... does anyone know how long it would take to string up all those lights on the Eiffel tower alone???

http://www.digidunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/56f7f24a83a1ea33870f6a706700e3a0-390x250.jpg

So I'm to believe whole heartedly that as soon as the Paris attacks happened, all these countries all decided at the same time (or called each other up & decided on it) to string up national monuments in red white & blue lights, which of course takes planning and lots of funding & manpower, and all this got done without a hitch (or burnt out bulbs) 24hrs after it all went down?

Evidence proving a planned event is right there in everyone's faces FFS!

Very good point. I knew there was a reason why I read your stuff! lol.

21 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Very good point. I knew there was a reason why I read your stuff! lol.

:laugh:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, hehe.

These things stick out to me, people seem to forget how much time it takes to plan these things out.  There was obviously a coordinated effort with various countries with the monument lights stuff, and getting approval for funding alone usually takes days to weeks with all that red tape & proposals, it's not a cheap project.

5 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

:laugh:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, hehe.

These things stick out to me, people seem to forget how much time it takes to plan these things out.  There was obviously a coordinated effort with various countries with the monument lights stuff, and getting approval for funding alone usually takes days to weeks with all that red tape & proposals, it's not a cheap project.

That was some real good reading between the lines there buddy. Had I even known about that story, I might had also picked up on it.

Good work though!

Yea I thought that was strange as well. Less than 24 hours the lights were up, hashtags created, clothing shirts and hats were made and someone showed that the website prayforparis.com had been up and running for quite some time. Just weird. 

Edit: the website may not be correct but I remember reading that a website was set up about praying for Paris like a few years ago. 

Edited by Groove
Info correction

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.