Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

There Was A Giant Mass Shooting NOBODY’S Talking About, Care To Guess Why?

13 posts in this topic

http://madworldnews.com/giant-mass-shooting-talking/

For the past week, the media has obsessed over the shooting in Colorado Springs near a Planned Parenthood, and while our attention was drawn to that, another mass shooting occurred. The victim count was huge, but nobody seems to be talking about it, and it’s not hard to see why.

Some may have heard about the shooting that occurred in Louisiana last week, when gunmen opened fire at a park with some 300 people in it and injured 17 people, but for the most part, there’s been silence from the media about it. According to the New Orleans Advocate, the Bunny Park shooting was an act of “domestic terrorism,” Mayor Mitch Landrieu said, and it was committed in cold-blood by several gunmen, one of which has been apprehended, but there’s several reasons the media may be ignoring it.

The Times-Picayune reports that 32-year-old Joseph “Moe” Allen was arrested on Sunday in relation to the incident, and he’s been charged with 17 counts of attempted first-degree murder. You would think that with the number of victims, the youngest being 10, and the majority of whom were under 21, and the heartless nature of the incident, the media would be all over it, but you would think wrong.

<snip>

1 person likes this

They want us to believe there is no, or very little, black on black violence and if they do acknowledge it they blame it on white people.

Professor: Whites at Fault for all Black on Black Crime

Melina Abdullah, the Professor and Chair of Pan-African Studies at California State University, Los Angeles, believes there is no such thing as “black on black crime.” Instead, she believes that when an African American person commits a crime against another African American, it is actually the fault of white people and their “White Supremacy.”

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/professor-whites-at-fault-for-all-black-on-black-crime/#LTWQ6SD85pEZzWYH.99

My ultra-liberal neighbor said yesterday (before they released the identity) that 99% of all mass shooters were white men; so I looked it up.

Who commits mass shootings?

According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.
-----

Black people committed close to 16% of the mass shooting Mother Jones looked at, while Asians were responsible for around 9%. People identified as either Latino, Native American and unknown rounded out the study.
-----
Whites make up about 63% of the U.S. population, blacks 13%, and Asians 5%, according to the latest census numbers. Latinos account for some 17% of the total population.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/

2 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They want us to believe there is no, or very little, black on black violence and if they do acknowledge it they blame it on white people.

Melina Abdullah, the Professor and Chair of Pan-African Studies at California State University, Los Angeles, believes there is no such thing as “black on black crime.” Instead, she believes that when an African American person commits a crime against another African American, it is actually the fault of white people and their “White Supremacy.”

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/professor-whites-at-fault-for-all-black-on-black-crime/#LTWQ6SD85pEZzWYH.99

My ultra-liberal neighbor said yesterday (before they released the identity) that 99% of all mass shooters were white men; so I looked it up.

According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.
-----

Black people committed close to 16% of the mass shooting Mother Jones looked at, while Asians were responsible for around 9%. People identified as either Latino, Native American and unknown rounded out the study.
-----
Whites make up about 63% of the U.S. population, blacks 13%, and Asians 5%, according to the latest census numbers. Latinos account for some 17% of the total population.

I have watched every episode of a show named "The First 48 Hours" where the police solve crimes of murder, and in 29 out of 30 cases, its always the same MO. A young late teen to mid 20's black man who murders another black man or black woman. 1 out of those 30 cases might be a white or Mexican and who is usually a crack head.

So yes, black on black crime and murder is a very big problem in this country, and I'll even bet everywhere else as well. Sad to see these young people going to prison for 20-30 years and many for life over drugs or better yet, being disrespected! What fuck-ups! That's what a lack of an education and being raised on entitlements will do for ya.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

2 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

-----

-----

Does she "Racist" much. I would love for her to say that to me, as I would bitch slap her in a heartbeat... 

31 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I have watched every episode of a show named "The First 48 Hours" where the police solve crimes of murder, and in 29 out of 30 cases, its always the same MO. A young late teen to mid 20's black man who murders another black man or black woman. 1 out of those 30 cases might be a white or Mexican and who is usually a crack head.

So yes, black on black crime and murder is a very big problem in this country, and I'll even bet everywhere else as well. Sad to see these young people going to prison for 20-30 years and many for life over drugs or better yet, being disrespected! What fuck-ups! That's what a lack of an education and being raised on entitlements will do for ya.

It really is.
Just about every city with a high African American population has a high murder rate.
Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit... But according to the DOJ stats blacks target whites almost as much as other blacks.

An updated look at statistics on black-on-black murders

From 1980 through 2008, 84 percent of white victims were killed by whites and 93 percent of black victims were killed by blacks.

Let’s look at the numbers for the most recent years using the FBI’s annual Crime in the United States reports:

http://www.politifact.com/florida/article/2015/may/21/updated-look-statistics-black-black-murders/

New DOJ Statistics On Race And Violent Crime Finally Include Hispanics As An Offender Category

Using figures for the 2013 racial mix of the population–62.2 percent white, 17.1 percent Hispanic, 13.2 percent black–we can calculate the average likelihood of a person of each race attacking the other. A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa.

We can also calculate how often criminals of each group choose victims of other races. As indicated below, when whites commit violence they choose fellow whites as victims 82.4 percent of the time, and almost never attack blacks. Blacks attack whites almost as often as they attack blacks, and Hispanics attack whites moreoften than they attack any other group, including their own.

http://www.vdare.com/posts/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime-finally-include-hispanics-as-an-offender-category

That article also says that 1 in every 15 black men are in jail.

40 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Does she "Racist" much. I would love for her to say that to me, as I would bitch slap her in a heartbeat... 

It's a he, and yes, he calls me a racist all the time.
I'm immune to it though and that really upsets him.
:chuckle:

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's a he, and yes, he calls me a racist all the time.
I'm immune to it though and that really upsets him.
:chuckle:

Oh! I thought he was referring to the racist professor, Melina Abdullah.

12 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Hm, could be.
The accusations of racism are so prevalent now.
It's hard for me to take any of it seriously any more.

16 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I was lol.... You ladies are to nice, to say something bad LOL

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

I was lol.... You ladies are to nice, to say something bad LOL

Ah, I guess I hear it so often it's in one ear and out the other nowadays. lol
:hug:

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It gets worse...

They usually in one way or another (at least some) first blame it on whites, and if found to be another race, they like to "lighten" their skin for them to appear to be white and paint that they were neo nazis (black neo nazi's anyone lol). I've seen it done about 3-4 times in many false flags (or maybe they really happened but the situations surrounding them directly point to they were a false flag. (something happens, so give us your guns almost immediately they proclaim). 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.