Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jacob Grim.

Muslim terrorists? What about Christian terrorists?

79 posts in this topic

Interesting, the Muslim card gets pulled immediately when this recent California shooting happen s(which is correct, IMO) but nobody gives a shit about the radicalized Christian that shot up planned parenthood? I say we don't let any Christian refugees in to our country now either! 

6 minutes ago, Jacob Grim. said:

Interesting, the Muslim card gets pulled immediately when this recent California shooting happen s(which is correct, IMO) but nobody gives a shit about the radicalized Christian that shot up planned parenthood? I say we don't let any Christian refugees in to our country now either! 

Lies. That guy was no Christian, not associated with any pro-life group, admired Bill Nye (leftist), and self-identified as a woman.

This kind of trash won't fly here. There is no such thing as a "radicalized Christian". And you must be completely ignorant of how Christians are being targeted around the world.

26 minutes ago, Jacob Grim. said:

Haha, too late, we're already here for hundreds of years.

So the big question is, "in the end, was the muslim card the right card we all played?"

I'd say yes, it certainly was!

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Lies. That guy was no Christian, not associated with any pro-life group, admired Bill Nye (leftist), and self-identified as a woman.

This kind of trash won't fly here. There is no such thing as a "radicalized Christian". And you must be completely ignorant of how Christians are being targeted around the world.

So since I am once again greenless/greenlessness, the only reward I can think of is to say for your above statement... "You Go Girl!" Lol.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

So since I am once again greenless/greenlessness, the only reward I can think of is to say for your above statement... "You Go Girl!" Lol.

Well, some days there's just too much awesomeness for the green to go around to everybody. :cheers:

Just now, Challenger said:

Well, some days there's just too much awesomeness for the green to go around to everybody. :cheers:

You're right though, there is no such thing as a radicalized Christian. At least not a real true Christian that is.

A follower of Christ!

You're right though, there is no such thing as a radicalized Christian. At least not a real true Christian that is.

A follower of Christ!

Absolutely. Whereas a "radicalized" muslim is a true muslim, since the koran and hadith teach violent jihad.

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

Absolutely. Whereas a "radicalized" muslim is a true muslim, since the koran and hadith teach violent jihad.

Yes, exactly! They are what they say they are.

36 minutes ago, Jacob Grim. said:

Good news for dulusional people like you!!  We DON'T accept any into America.  I'm really holding out in hopes that your post was sarcasm...  That seems to be the only rational explanation here.

2 people like this

Well, if Muslims were blowing up planned parenthoods I don't think anyone would give a shit either. lol

I have a problem with a book (Koran) that claims to be holy and yet promotes violent jihad.

Now I know some will say the Bible has had its share of violence by Christians as well, but

as far as I have known, Chistian's killed off the nephilim because they were here to corrupt

the Christ bloodline, and Christian's killed in advance knowing those they killed were in

conflict with them and they killed the Christian's.

It looks like the Christians may very well be once again fighting for their very lives against

the muslims.

2 people like this

I have a problem with a book (Koran) that claims to be holy and yet promotes violent jihad.

Now I know some will say the Bible has had its share of violence by Christians as well, but

as far as I have known, Chistian's killed off the nephilim because they were here to corrupt

the Christ bloodline, and Christian's killed in advance knowing those they killed were in

conflict with them and they killed the Christian's.

It looks like the Christians may very well be once again fighting for their very lives against

the muslims.

Actually, there weren't any Christians until after Jesus came, of course. And the NT never tells Christians to kill for Jesus. On the other hand, it never says Christians can't defend themselves.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.