Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

A exacution cought live

10 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

i saw no need for such force. this shit makes me angry

Really I see your point;  way all the militant bull shit ? A good ol cowboy with a fire arm could have made all this so history before it happened .

Arm Everyone !   :padllbli:

Here is the story

https://www.intellihub.com/gang-of-cops-blow-away-homeless-man-in-shameless-street-execution/

The police chief said that the man “could not be allowed to move away from the scene” because he had already committed an “aggravated felony.” In other words the police chief is saying in a round about way that cops can simply kill a person, murder them, because they are a suspect.

I wonder what he did.

4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Here is the story

https://www.intellihub.com/gang-of-cops-blow-away-homeless-man-in-shameless-street-execution/

The police chief said that the man “could not be allowed to move away from the scene” because he had already committed an “aggravated felony.” In other words the police chief is saying in a round about way that cops can simply kill a person, murder them, because they are a suspect.

I wonder what he did.

What was the name of that Sly Stallone movie where the cops did exactly that: judge, jury, and executioner?

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

What was the name of that Sly Stallone movie where the cops did exactly that: judge, jury, and executioner?

judge dredd, as i remember the one with stalone was a remake of the original named "dredd"

Edited by Radio
add

That was just target practice, and I didn't mean that to be funny either.

They should burn in hell for that right there.

9 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:ohmy:
That was terrible!
Why in the world didn't they just tase him?

Tasers don't always kill . I actuality had a cop tell me it's cheaper to kill someone than it is to prosecute them . It's true

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.