Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Last1oftheJedi

Mass Shootings

6 posts in this topic

I did. They always seem to take place in blue states with some of the strictest gun laws on the books. It's almost like psychopathic criminals don't chose to obey the law when it might be ill convenient.

A guy at the times writes an article. I kinda like the times...anyways...

http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/   <--- Gives a timeline and take on all the mass shootings in america since 1984. This is convenient for me, because as the times as my source, i will now list out all the mass shootings by location in america. I will then go to their laws thanks to the blessing that is the interweb, and show that compared to states with far less gun violence, you'll also notice far less restriction. Because criminals don't obey laws. That's the literal definetion. I can't understand how people can be college educated, like Harvard level, and not understand basic english. Still can't read, and they're over 40 and running sizable poritions of the nation. Pretty fuckin sad. 

Dec 2, 2015 - Califorina 

November 19, 2015 - Colorado

Oct. 1, 2015 - Oregon

June 18, 2015 - South Carolina

May 23, 2014 - Califorina

April 2, 2014 - Texas

Sept 16, 2013 - Washington D.C. (No vote)

June 7, 2013 - Califorina

Dec. 14, 2012 - Connecticut

Oct. 21, 2012 - Wisconsin

Sept. 28, 2012 - Minnisota

Aug. 5, 2012 - Wisconisin

July 20, 2012 - Colorado

April 2, 2012 - Califorina

Oct. 12, 2012 - Califorina

---Note: Before we go on, I'm going to link a map that shows the color code to the state at the time of it's politcal leaning. People will say politics doesn't matter, and it's just a show. But if that were true, then why are so many states where you can die from beinging murdered by a nut so much more blue o.o;?---

http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/president

I'll be doing this per terms to show that when a certain party is in charge, atleast people don't get shot as random oftenly. Mainly because we send that generation over seas to go steal some land and oil e.e But it's still proves true that by giving the citizen a firearm with reasonable checks and constrant, instead of all out banning them from the public, does nothing but risk the citizen's very life, which is anti-declairation and constitutional. That's literally as unamerican as you can get o.o;

Jan. 8, 2011 - Arizona

August 3, 2010 - Connetitcut

Feb 12, 2010 - Alaska

Nov. 5, 2009 - Texas

April 3, 2009 - New York

Feb 14, 2008 - Illinois

And that's all. In Obama's second term (not saying it's his bad, but this is an intresting stat), As many shootings took place in Califorina, home of hollywood, alone,as was his combined entire first term. Crazy, right? Anyways, electorial map link time to source my color codes: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008

Another note: Both presidental contenders (pro-tenders?) states had a shooting in them. Sure the Vegas odds on that are nice. 

Dec. 5, 2007 - Nebraska

April 16, 2007 - Virginia

Feb. 12, 2007 - Utah

Nov. 2, 2006 - Pennsyvannia

Mar. 21, 2005 - Minnisota

So we see nothing more than the same from the years that will follow it. That points to 2012 beings something, as it's the surge in these acts. Before that, you can see that happened pretty much in any political enviroment at any time (God bless 2004). Then 2012 hits, and we have more shootings in a year than entire terms. Wild, wild stuff.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2004

July 8, 2003 - Mississippi

Oct. 28, 2002 - Arizona

March 5, 2001 - Califorina

Dec 26, 2000 - Mass.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000

Again, pretty even split. Nothing wild or outta norm like we see from 2012 on-ward.

From 93 to 98, there were no mass shootings. Isn't that something? Anyways, from the article you'll see for yourself, for the most part, it wasn't a libtard issue until 2012 rolled through, and then the numbers exploded. Mainly in locations with the strictest gun controls, and most "Gun Free Zones". Because a psycho is gonna see that sign and be like, "Ah, fuck. I brought my ak to this mall for nothin' -.- Stupid Gun Free Zone. You win this time!"

Firearm regulation is a touchy topic. While I think there's certain productions taking place. That is, that some shootings are hoax, and their locations and calling cards give me that suspecion, I think real lives are lost, too. That gives the story credibility and insures there will be someone that suffered a tragic loss, and so will staunchly defend that 9/11 was pissed off muslims that hate our freedom, and not an OP where TPTB couldn't give two shits about the value of a passanger jetliner and the people on board. They made so much money that day. ... Anyways, I hadn't seen anyone talkin about the shooting, so I threw this together. God bless. And may the Force be with ya, Always ^.~

Hmmm.

Nobody's taking anybody's guns in The United States of America.

However, we will be happy to supply all the bullets they can ingest should they try to infringe upon the second amendment.

I think Indiana was the only state to change from blue to red in the last presidential election. 

Edited by counterintelligence

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.