Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
counterintelligence

Income tax code

24 posts in this topic

As many of you already know, the Income tax (16th Amendment) was never ratified by the States.  It is a rouge, in order to pay off war debt to the Federal Reserve who never had the amount of money that they charge interest on in the first place.  End the Fed!  The IRS is run by the IMF.  Of course, there are places where the code is downright buggy, and other places where you are paying for things that some other lobbyist, or sig gets some benefit from.  Of course also, 0bamacare is a tax, one that doesn't go towards healthcare, more likely it goes into the general fund, in which Social Security has also gone bankrupt, because they never intended it to be anything but a general fund. 

So if there's any screwy ones, let's put 'em down, since Christmas maybe the season for giving, Thanksgiving maybe a time for giving thanks, but April 15th is when we count our blessings just before giving them to the IRS (IMF).  But if we quit paying our taxes en masse, the Feds would dry up over night, and would take their crap with it.

So to start with an example, if you look at the part for figuring your standard deduction if you someone can claim you as a dependent, you go to a box to figure out your deduction.

It goes something like this:

1. Did you make more than $650 in wages, etc.

Yes, add $350 = which equals $1000.

No, put $1000 on the line.

Now either I'm screwed up in the head, but you put $1000 either way.  What a waste of tax code.

2. The amounts listed if someone couldn't claim you as a dependent that you would normally get to put in the appropriate line for your filing status.  (Doesn't the allure of being independent look good as far as standard deduction goes?)

3. Enter the lesser of line 1 and line 2 (which is always going to be line 1), if you aren't older than dirt or blind (in which case you get an extra $1200 for who knows what reason). 

Wouldn't it be easier (for most people) to just $1000 if noone can claim you as a dependent and you're able to see to be able to fill out your tax forms?  If you're (legally) blind I'm not sure how you can see to fill out the form. 

Then the next line is exemptions.  Maybe you could get an exemption for filing blind?  (Seems that I have run into a pun here).  Maybe they could make this one calculation? 

The Federal Reserve Act of 1903 was wholesale robbery of the entire nation. So if anyone is in debt, it's not the American citizenry but the Fed, who owes us all untold billions in stolen wages, not counting the millions more we are owed due to our birth certificates making us commodities traded on the stock exchange. But the constitution itself was effectively nullified in the Act of 1871 which created the illegal corporate entity known as the District of Columbia, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Corporation of London. These two city/states, plus the Vatican, run the world. London is the financial head, the US is the "muscle", and the Vatican is in charge of spiritual and religious issues. But though the Vatican may seem the weakest of the three, it is actually the top dog, having roots going back to ancient Babylon and its worship of the fish god Dagon (hence the fish hats the catholic clergy wear, and the "fisherman's ring" the pope wears).

So the world is run by criminal gangs, and whoever tries to claim "rights" or sovereignty is a criminal in their eyes. We could indeed all stand up at once and stop paying taxes, but they don't care; they'll destroy us one way or another. To borrow a line from the 1960s movie Ben Hur, "We keep you alive to row this ship. So row well, and live." They tolerate no dissent and care nothing about our laws.

52 minutes ago, Challenger said:

The Federal Reserve Act of 1903 was wholesale robbery of the entire nation. So if anyone is in debt, it's not the American citizenry but the Fed, who owes us all untold billions in stolen wages, not counting the millions more we are owed due to our birth certificates making us commodities traded on the stock exchange. But the constitution itself was effectively nullified in the Act of 1871 which created the illegal corporate entity known as the District of Columbia, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Corporation of London. These two city/states, plus the Vatican, run the world. London is the financial head, the US is the "muscle", and the Vatican is in charge of spiritual and religious issues. But though the Vatican may seem the weakest of the three, it is actually the top dog, having roots going back to ancient Babylon and its worship of the fish god Dagon (hence the fish hats the catholic clergy wear, and the "fisherman's ring" the pope wears).

So the world is run by criminal gangs, and whoever tries to claim "rights" or sovereignty is a criminal in their eyes. We could indeed all stand up at once and stop paying taxes, but they don't care; they'll destroy us one way or another. To borrow a line from the 1960s movie Ben Hur, "We keep you alive to row this ship. So row well, and live." They tolerate no dissent and care nothing about our laws.

Thanks C for posting that. Ive read all that info before but never put together like that. Makes much more sense now. All they want is total control and the people asleep just don't get it. The U.S. Is a corporation not a country. And every thing they do is to rip off we the people and laugh the whole way to the bank.  People need to wake up and learn to vote with their dollars. Heck I've stopped all fast food and stopped smoking, I do vape but I make my own juices and coils so no need to pay big tobacco any more of my money. Now if my town can get a real grocery store and get rid of our 24 hour Walmart(not even a superwalmart, but the grocery section shut down the Winn Dixie that's been here for 35+ years.) 

Just now, Groove said:

Thanks C for posting that. Ive read all that info before but never put together like that. Makes much more sense now. All they want is total control and the people asleep just don't get it. The U.S. Is a corporation not a country. And every thing they do is to rip off we the people and laugh the whole way to the bank.  People need to wake up and learn to vote with their dollars. Heck I've stopped all fast food and stopped smoking, I do vape but I make my own juices and coils so no need to pay big tobacco any more of my money. Now if my town can get a real grocery store and get rid of our 24 hour Walmart(not even a superwalmart, but the grocery section shut down the Winn Dixie that's been here for 35+ years.) 

:cheers:

If I thought the government wouldn't interfere, I'd suggest we all start right now to set up sustainable communities, meaning the food is grown locally, protected from GMO contamination, water/sewer, fuel including woodgas, the best of holistic and mainstream medical care, manufacturing, etc.

9 minutes ago, Challenger said:

:cheers:

If I thought the government wouldn't interfere, I'd suggest we all start right now to set up sustainable communities, meaning the food is grown locally, protected from GMO contamination, water/sewer, fuel including woodgas, the best of holistic and mainstream medical care, manufacturing, etc.

That's part of the reason I love the south. Farmers markets all over the place. Some organic and some not so organic but at least non gmo. And when you look at it today we rely way to much on outside help. During WWII something like 70% of the nation was self sufficient, now it's somewhere around 2%. Back then the average person would only have to travel a few miles to get food now if you were to drive to get food where it's made you'd drive thousands of miles. 

6 minutes ago, Groove said:

That's part of the reason I love the south. Farmers markets all over the place. Some organic and some not so organic but at least non gmo. And when you look at it today we rely way to much on outside help. During WWII something like 70% of the nation was self sufficient, now it's somewhere around 2%. Back then the average person would only have to travel a few miles to get food now if you were to drive to get food where it's made you'd drive thousands of miles. 

About a year ago I read an article on hi-rise buildings that were essentially organic farms. By carefully designing each floor for specific tasks, an entire city could be fed the highest quality organic food on very little land. I'll try and find a link.

http://www.greenbiz.com/news/2009/11/24/high-rise-urban-farms-future

Edited by Challenger

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

That would mean the US only lasted maybe a hundred years.  But what about the later states after this time, were they actually part of the union or part of the corporation?  Karl Marx came around about that time wanting to communise everything. 

3 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

That would mean the US only lasted maybe a hundred years.  But what about the later states after this time, were they actually part of the union or part of the corporation?  Karl Marx came around about that time wanting to communise everything. 

Good question. But at this point it hardly matters, since appealing to a corrupt government and judiciary would do no good.

23 minutes ago, Challenger said:

About a year ago I read an article on hi-rise buildings that were essentially organic farms. By carefully designing each floor for specific tasks, an entire city could be fed the highest quality organic food on very little land. I'll try and find a link.

http://www.greenbiz.com/news/2009/11/24/high-rise-urban-farms-future

Wow. If people would do this in more areas it woul tremendously help out with things. But of course you can't do that because of big gov, they want their cut. 

8 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Good question. But at this point it hardly matters, since appealing to a corrupt government and judiciary would do no good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_and_territories_of_the_United_States

"States" after 1871: Colorado, Idaho, Hawaii, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, Washingston, Wyoming.  11 states that have paid the war debt ever since joining the "union".  These are mostly states to the West and Midwest. 

13 original colonies and 11 original fiats to the corporations that got cheated, and those Hawaiians, Mexicans, Indians, Mormons, probably had good reason not to want to give up their land to the corporation instead of the freedom loving country. 

23 minutes ago, Groove said:

Wow. If people would do this in more areas it woul tremendously help out with things. But of course you can't do that because of big gov, they want their cut. 

The government wants the ordinary farmers cut before they even produce the crop. 

Of all the government agencies that should be closed, let's start with the Federal Reserve (an illegal alien), then Agriculture, then Education, then all the rest. 

This was/is supposed to be a union of 50 independent states (nations).  Or 57, acc. to our POTUS. We citizen-slaves have stood by too long and allowed professional politicians to steal our wealth and our integrity. Am I proud to be a US citizen? Not any more. I used to be.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.