Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

State Department 'troubled' by Moscow's move against Soros groups

17 posts in this topic

The U.S. State Department says it is “troubled” by Russia’s decision to ban two of liberal billionaire George Soros' pro-democracy charities and label the organizations a threat to national security.

“Today’s designation of the Open Society Foundations and the Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation as so-called ‘undesirable’ organizations will only further restrict the work of civil society in Russia for the benefit of the Russian people,” State Department spokesman Mark Toner said Monday. “This action is yet another example of the Russian Government’s growing crackdown on independent voices and a deliberate step to further isolate the Russian people from the world.”

A spokesperson from Russia’s Prosecutor General’s Office said the activities of the fund are threats to state security and the Russian constitution, Radio Free Europe reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/01/state-department-troubled-by-moscows-move-against-soros-groups.html?intcmp=hphz10

Looks like Russia can see through the Soros garbage. Why is the state department "troubled" when another country decides to get rid of what they deem as threats to their national security? 

Ussualy when i talk to someone who was old enough to read or atleast watch the news around the cold war era,tjeu hate russia.but as i see things.Russia is not the worst country,and i like how russia operates.does that make me unamerican??

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Ussualy when i talk to someone who was old enough to read or atleast watch the news around the cold war era,tjeu hate russia.but as i see things.Russia is not the worst country,and i like how russia operates.does that make me unamerican??

Except you might want to research the Pogroms, and how the Bolsheviks hunted down Christians and Jews. Russia says and does whatever is in the government's best interests, and it has a lot of experience in the use of propaganda.

Edited by Challenger

8 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Not at all. You already know I agree with you because you gave me the green... lol. and I gave you one too.... lol.

23 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Except you might want to research the Pogroms, and how the Bolsheviks hunted down Christians and Jews. Russia says and does whatever is in the government's best interests, and it has a lot of experience in the use of propaganda.

So its exactly like the u.s!Gov does whatever it wants in their best interest and uses alot of propaganda!!i am against genocide of ANY culture.BUT i dont see good ones calling out the bad ones!!lets use cops for an example.WHERE ARE THE GOOD COPS SNITCHIN ON THE BAD ONES?.answer=its a brotherhood,a group,a club.and in any group,club tou dont snitch on ur own and you take care of ur own.that being said!!there is no group,club,brotherhood,race,religion that hasnt murdered,stole,or been shysty

Just now, yaknow said:

So its exactly like the u.s!Gov does whatever it wants in their best interest and uses alot of propaganda!!i am against genocide of ANY culture.BUT i dont see good ones calling out the bad ones!!lets use cops for an example.WHERE ARE THE GOOD COPS SNITCHIN ON THE BAD ONES?.answer=its a brotherhood,a group,a club.and in any group,club tou dont snitch on ur own and you take care of ur own.that being said!!there is no group,club,brotherhood,race,religion that hasnt murdered,stole,or been shysty

Exactly. At the moment, Russia is playing the "good cop" role because it's saying sensible things that resonate with people who have had it with the US government. What better way to divide Americans over NATO's actions, which is the enemy of Russia?

2 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Exactly. At the moment, Russia is playing the "good cop" role because it's saying sensible things that resonate with people who have had it with the US government. What better way to divide Americans over NATO's actions, which is the enemy of Russia?

NATO is New World Order. On this board somewhere (or at least where I clicked and followed to the info on agenda 21/2030, it shows NATO as nothing that is of good. 

2 minutes ago, Challenger said:

I can see that!!theres too much shit goin on in the shadows.i guess thats why we are here.to try and find the truth in all lies and blood

5 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Basically do what Russia does, and most times it'll be the right thing.

Let us not forget the past crimes of Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, et al. Communism has never been defeated and has reared it's ugly head again in the form of the new world order.

I think the U.S. Is upset because people are going to question why they kicked him out and find out that he's behind a lot of the bs that's going on over here and come to the same conclusion that he needs to be tossed out of here also. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.