Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

The Fact That Adolf Hitler Was A Meth Head And Ingested Bull Semen Is Not A Load Of Bull !

52 posts in this topic

The Fact That Adolf Hitler Was A Meth Head And Ingested Bull Semen Is Not A Load Of Bull ! 

I often see threads idolizing this crazed puppet, and excuses made for his mislead leadership of one of the most evil occult military endeavors of modern history.   

Hitlers wild and erratic rants have been well documented and have left many mesmerized as they watched his bizarre deliveries of propaganda. 

The combination of drugs and the influence of satan himself leaves little to the imagination as to why he and the rest of his cronies committed the vile atrocities we read in historic documents and see on film. 

One does not have to ask what influences are behind the post wwII war machines on this pre-apocalyptical planet. 

Instead of ridding ourselves of these crazed monsters, we split the spoils of fallen nazi scientist among many allied countries and allowed the madness to survive, even nurtured it. 

<snip>

Adolf Hitler was a regular user of crystal meth – one of the most feared and addictive illegal substances on today’s black market and the drug at the heart of the hit TV series Breaking Bad – research has shown.

A 47-page wartime dossier compiled by American Military Intelligence reveals that Hitler, a notorious hypochondriac, took an astonishing 74 different medications including crystal methamphetamines.

Manufactured by the fictional teacher-turned-drug dealer Walter White in Breaking Bad, the drug is prized by addicts for the feelings of euphoria it produces. But it was also valued by the military during the war as a drug which could help combat the effects of fatigue.

The Fuhrer is believed to have taken crystal meth before a meeting with Mussolini in the summer of 1943, when he ranted non-stop for two hours. And he had nine injections of a drug called Vitamultin, which contained meth-amphetamine, during his final days in his bunker.

Hitler fell under the spell of Dr Morell, who ran a clinic in Berlin, in 1936. He gave him medication called Mutaflor to cure stomach cramps, and Hitler became a devotee. Morell then prescribed the barbiturate Brom-Nervacit, the morphine-based drug Eukodal, bulls’ semen, to give him a testosterone boost, and Pervitin, a pill containing crystal meth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2789396/hitler-s-secret-addiction-crystal-meth-fuhrer-took-breaking-bad-drug-ranting-mussolini-days-bunker.html

Edited by WhiteHorse
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, CSB said:

I know it's not new, I was backtracking a little research and came across this, thought I would feed the hitler fans a little bit of hard truth. 

So you read a report and believe everything in it. ok then case closed.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, toast said:

So you read a report and believe everything in it. ok then case closed.

As a matter of fact I read several reports from several sources, before I posted this news source. 

So if you don't have any information to the contrary for a rebuttal, except a snide remark, I guess the case is closed.  

1 person likes this

Not that I care much that if he did either, however not saying he did one or the other or wtv. Anyhow, the facts of the matter is that many people often use meth without knowing. It is often found in body wash, shampoo, some soaps, and other items. Take a random stroll through many stores items and look at whats in them. You will often find "meth" in the products. There is also some news reports about this. It appears that it is ok if they are made by companies, just not backyard makers lol.

Anyhow, so is some paint stripper products.   A sulfate is a salt of sulphuric acid, and sodium lauryl sulphate and sodium laureth sulphate are two of the kinds most commonly found in shampoos. While they do dissolve dirt and boost foam, it should be a red flag that they're also found in paint stripper.    formaldehyde, an occasional shampoo ingredient, (also found in diet sodas as some ingredients turn into famaldehyde when they get above 99 degrees I think it is.   isopropyl alcohol is derived from petroleum and is behind the oil-busting effects promised by many shampoos. Unfortunately, it's also commonly found in wood finish and shellac http://www.livestrong.com/article/160204-harmful-chemicals-in-shampoos/

So while you are claiming "meth",well it appears that almost everyone is a meth head due to the products they use, or some other type of chemical concauction. http://www.healthy-communications.com/8coschemicals.htm (read more on links) http://www.liveinthenow.com/article/women-put-an-average-of-168-chemicals-on-their-bodies-daily

Energy Drinks Contain BULL URINE & SEMEN http://www.secretsofthefed.com/know-energy-drinks-contain-bull-urine-semen/

sexual pills often contain bull/deer semen/penis also (zh en go ng f u) etc-

So to say "well he used meth and bull semen, with those claims, who doesn't? Which stores don't sell meth and bull semen? Have you read and analyzed all ingredients in products to see? Are you a chemical junkie? Maybe Hitler wasn't such a "drug addict" after all...

Also poking holes in the "if he did" theory is that he lived to be 95 in Argentina. http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/adolf-hitler-escaped-to-argentina-after-the-war/

http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/argentina-was-hitlers-final-home-according-to-fbi-files-part-i

I am not aware of any meth heads living to be so old. We usually hear about them how they are all messed up and die early. 

7 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

As a matter of fact I read several reports from several sources, before I posted this news source. 

So if you don't have any information to the contrary for a rebuttal, except a snide remark, I guess the case is closed.  

I'm just saying I find it funny how conspiracy theorists will pick and choose what official stories they want to believe. Me personally I don't believe anything that comes from the military industrial complex, the government, NASA, etc etc.

So yes I question when we are told hitler was an evil man, because the only source of that information is an official one. Not to mention that too this day we are constantly being programmed to hate hitler and the nazis, through TV and other media.

All I'm saying is if you are going to frequent a conspiracy website, don't just favor some and ignore the others because you don't like them. 

Question everything.

3 hours ago, toast said:

I'm just saying I find it funny how conspiracy theorists will pick and choose what official stories they want to believe. Me personally I don't believe anything that comes from the military industrial complex, the government, NASA, etc etc.

So yes I question when we are told hitler was an evil man, because the only source of that information is an official one. Not to mention that too this day we are constantly being programmed to hate hitler and the nazis, through TV and other media.

All I'm saying is if you are going to frequent a conspiracy website, don't just favor some and ignore the others because you don't like them. 

Question everything.

When it comes to hitler I don't have to question much. My mother had a friend who fled from Germany, during the war. My mother's friend told my mother many horror stories about nazi Germany. She was full blooded German and her family was split because her sister was a nazi. I spent time with this woman and she was genuine and a woman of good character. So who or what do you think I'm going believe, a bunch of pro neo-nazi rhetoric, or a lady who lived in Germany during the war and witnessed first hand the atrocities. 

Tell me this, if hitler was good why did his own people fear and hate him?. The only ones who did not were the ones who gorged on the propaganda, and were brainwashed. Hitler wasn't just trying to liberate Germany from the Jews, he was trying to rule the world and did not care what the cost was to his own people, who suffered tremendously from his mad attempt to conquer the world.

I don't know if your talking about information or people, when you say favoring one or the other concerning like or dislike. What I base my opinion on,  does the group or information push an agenda, and from there is this agenda evil or good. Plain and simple, good or evil, I hate evil, so you will always know where I stand on subject matter. 

I question everything, but in this case I believe Mrs. VonHartzberg who was a first hand witness, and had no agenda, that gives me a truer insight to the nature of the beast, so to speak. 

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

When it comes to hitler I don't have to question much. My mother had a friend who fled from Germany, during the war. My mother's friend told my mother many horror stories about nazi Germany. She was full blooded German and her family was split because her sister was a nazi. I spent time with this woman and she was genuine and a woman of good character. So who or what do you think I'm going believe, a bunch of pro neo-nazi rhetoric, or a lady who lived in Germany during the war and witnessed first hand the atrocities. 

Tell me this, if hitler was good why did his own people fear and hate him?. The only ones who did not were the ones who gorged on the propaganda, and were brainwashed. Hitler wasn't just trying to liberate Germany from the Jews, he was trying to rule the world and did not care what the cost was to his own people, who suffered tremendously from his mad attempt to conquer the world.

I don't know if your talking about information or people, when you say favoring one or the other concerning like or dislike. What I base my opinion on,  does the group or information push an agenda, and from there is this agenda evil or good. Plain and simple, good or evil, I hate evil, so you will always know where I stand on subject matter. 

I question everything, but in this case I believe Mrs. VonHartzberg who was a first hand witness, and had no agenda, that gives me a truer insight to the nature of the beast, so to speak. 

What did she say about what went on in germany?

1 hour ago, WhiteHorse said:

Hitler wasn't just trying to liberate Germany from the Jews,

Wait, what hold on I didn't see this before. Are you saying that the jews ruled and controlled germany?

6 hours ago, rbear said:

Not that I care much that if he did either, however not saying he did one or the other or wtv. Anyhow, the facts of the matter is that many people often use meth without knowing. It is often found in body wash, shampoo, some soaps, and other items. Take a random stroll through many stores items and look at whats in them. You will often find "meth" in the products. There is also some news reports about this. It appears that it is ok if they are made by companies, just not backyard makers lol.

Anyhow, so is some paint stripper products.   A sulfate is a salt of sulphuric acid, and sodium lauryl sulphate and sodium laureth sulphate are two of the kinds most commonly found in shampoos. While they do dissolve dirt and boost foam, it should be a red flag that they're also found in paint stripper.    formaldehyde, an occasional shampoo ingredient, (also found in diet sodas as some ingredients turn into famaldehyde when they get above 99 degrees I think it is.   isopropyl alcohol is derived from petroleum and is behind the oil-busting effects promised by many shampoos. Unfortunately, it's also commonly found in wood finish and shellac http://www.livestrong.com/article/160204-harmful-chemicals-in-shampoos/

So while you are claiming "meth",well it appears that almost everyone is a meth head due to the products they use, or some other type of chemical concauction. http://www.healthy-communications.com/8coschemicals.htm (read more on links) http://www.liveinthenow.com/article/women-put-an-average-of-168-chemicals-on-their-bodies-daily

Energy Drinks Contain BULL URINE & SEMEN http://www.secretsofthefed.com/know-energy-drinks-contain-bull-urine-semen/

sexual pills often contain bull/deer semen/penis also (zh en go ng f u) etc-

So to say "well he used meth and bull semen, with those claims, who doesn't? Which stores don't sell meth and bull semen? Have you read and analyzed all ingredients in products to see? Are you a chemical junkie? Maybe Hitler wasn't such a "drug addict" after all...

Also poking holes in the "if he did" theory is that he lived to be 95 in Argentina. http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/adolf-hitler-escaped-to-argentina-after-the-war/

http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/argentina-was-hitlers-final-home-according-to-fbi-files-part-i

I am not aware of any meth heads living to be so old. We usually hear about them how they are all messed up and die early. 

You will go to any links to justify his madness, even trying to bring everyone to down to his level. You sound like an advocate for meth. You could have been on his propaganda team. 

Do meth it's good for the war effort!:yShVbSg:

Its just a theory that hitler lived to be 95, though I believe he was spared by the elite for his role in accomplishing their goals, moved out in obscurity like the project paperclip scientist, and most other high ranking nazi's. 

And there are exceptions to the rule on drug abuse, I know a methhead who is in his seventies. There are lots of Hollywood cronies who partied like rock stars their whole life and live into their eighties and nineties, ain't modern medicine amazing, it's a shame it's waisted on keeping people alive that have abused drugs and alcohol, rather than fighting childhood diseases such as cancer.

You should seriously look at your post objectively, it discredits instead of promotes your agenda. 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, toast said:

Wait, what hold on I didn't see this before. Are you saying that the jews ruled and controlled germany?

that was part of what his reasons were yes. The country was in ruin after they destroyed its economy much like is being done to the us now. It has no economy, no jobs, and poor services and within a few short years he had turned the country around from ruin to riches/

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.