Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

WWIII: Are We There Yet?

WWIII: Are We There Yet?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks that the current situation in the ME is "it"?

• Naw, the ME is always boiling over, it will calm down.
    • Hard to say, but definitely possible.
    • Yes, this will erupt into open world war and usher in the New World Order, probably within a year.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

We all have seen predictions of doom and WWIII for years, even decades. But this business with Turkey and Russia seems like a point of no return. What are your guesses/premonitions about it? Doom within a year, doom in the coming decade, or business as usual?

We all thought the point of no return passed between Russia and the US during the Cuban missile crisis. Yet cooler heads prevailed.

1 minute ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

We all thought the point of no return passed between Russia and the US during the Cuban missile crisis. Yet cooler heads prevailed.

True. But now we also have global financial collapse imminent, "refugee" invasions around the world, and mass betrayal of the western world. I hope you're right.

They seem to be talking a lot of shit to each other.. So it is very possible, we see a war within 6 months to a yr....

Just now, JustATrucker said:

They seem to be talking a lot of shit to each other.. So it is very possible, we see a war within 6 months to a yr....

And we know that when the economy is circling the drain, it's time for war... not that we aren't at war all the time, but that it ramps up.

one thing im waiting for is for the fcc to order all ham radio operations to cease. that is what they do during a declared war.

its in the rules for our licences. they say to prevent spys from operating here. but it will also prevent us from knowing what is going on. 

the media is going to tell us only what they want. 

shortwave radio from over there may be a better option than our media thats getting to be an endless loop of distractive crap.

11 minutes ago, Radio said:

one thing im waiting for is for the fcc to order all ham radio operations to cease. that is what they do during a declared war.

its in the rules for our licences. they say to prevent spys from operating here. but it will also prevent us from knowing what is going on. 

the media is going to tell us only what they want. 

shortwave radio from over there may be a better option than our media thats getting to be an endless loop of distractive crap.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Really, of all the times ham radio would be needed, it would be when all other means of communication are down.

Ham radio is part of the FEMA Borg now. If you are involved in service to them you may operate and serve them.

but if you want to talk to someone over there to find out what is really going on, you can forget that idea!

also if they need radio ppl for the war, guess what? 

5 minutes ago, Radio said:

Ham radio is part of the FEMA Borg now. If you are involved in service to them you may operate and serve them.

but if you want to talk to someone over there to find out what is really going on, you can forget that idea!

also if they need radio ppl for the war, guess what? 

:yah:

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with Joel Skousen. I don't have the time to give a full bio, you can Google him.

He says that we're at least several years away from WWIII. He doesn't see it happening at the earliest until 2020, and that the trigger will be North Korea.

Edited by Mr. Anonymous
Spelling typos

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.