Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

France Arrests Climate Change Deniers Under Marital Law Powers

6 posts in this topic

Farting cows, OMG! Seriously, we don't have to be total vegans, just reduce consumption to eating flesh once a week instead of daily. Chicken or steak on Sunday, kinda thing.

7 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Farting cows, OMG! Seriously, we don't have to be total vegans, just reduce consumption to eating flesh once a week instead of daily. Chicken or steak on Sunday, kinda thing.

Or how about all the major corporations of the world stop polluting. Hell I bet that the u.s military pollutes more in one day than the entire population does. You know before someone like the pope or gore tell me what I should do maybe they should downsize! You know like those little micro apartments that they want us all to live in or how about public transportation? I'd love to see bill gates or gore on a city bus. But I know it's do as I say and not as I do with those folks

2 people like this

If they were serious about climate change, they would ban forest fires, underground coal vein fires, swamps, and human flatus.

*Edit: They should probably ban volcanoes too.

We should probably get rid all the hot air smoke blowing dead weight Washington boodsuckers. They produce more greenhouse gasses than all farting cows put together :f7TRnPw:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.