Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Han sole

Space the final frontier to boldly lie my than the last guy

11 posts in this topic

If you don't know who bigelow is you need to do more homework about ufos. 

http://bigelowaerospace.com/beam/

good for a laugh stop the photo shop of the pod on the iss. I would go into the goverment moved its funding to bigelow ect but you should know all this and why. 

Im confused as to the topic of this thread?

Space the final frontier to boldly lie my than the last guy

Is that supposed to read, Space the final frontier to boldly lie MORE than the last guy?

No it's my iPad. It changes words all the time more to my. It adds doto all the time pulls the last two letters off words. If I put I it writes he. 

1 person likes this

I love tin foil, don't you? Apparently you can sew a bunch of dollar store car sun shades together and call it a space habitat for a mere 17.8 million dollars.

They used their favorite numbers and symbols too.

B330

13ft Tranquiltiy

1360 kg

Falcon 9

Dragon

38 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I love tin foil, don't you? Apparently you can sew a bunch of dollar store car sun shades together and call it a space habitat for a mere 17.8 million dollars.

They used their favorite numbers and symbols too.

B330

13ft Tranquiltiy

1360 kg

Falcon 9

Dragon

With a 33% better than last time on one page. Well if you know about them. They are the people you report all ufos to. 

What bullshit. 

Are you serious, Alex? That thing is a true successor to the lunar module that looked like something kids made with a carnival ride and a washing machine. Plus some tarpaper and gold foil. What was the cost? I don't remember seeing the price tag for the add-on.

This POS can't be as expensive as the James Webb Space Telescope. Here is its history according to Wiki,

-Early development work for a Hubble successor between 1989 and 1994 . . .  . NASA, ESA and CSA have collaborated on the telescope since 1996

-A 2013 estimate put the cost of development and five years of operation at $8.835 billion.[85]

That was 2 years ago. No telling what cost overruns have cropped up since then. The good news is that it is projected to launch in Oct. 2018.

By then, the cost will be what, another billion or two or 10.

Let's compare to the moon missions. NASA began in 1958 with Nazi scientists brought to the US in Project Paperclip. A mere 11 years later, 1969, we landed man on the moon. This telescope will take over 20 years to launch, if it launches at all, and will have swallowed a huge chunk of change.  Well, I guess that's a drop in the bucket with a national debt of $18+ trillion.

As usual, the internot searches are all happy happy versions that leave out the picky details. Like this one,

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50437646/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/nasas-james-webb-telescope-back-track-budget/#.Vl4t4r9m7Rk

5 hours ago, Han sole said:

No it's my iPad. It changes words all the time more to my. It adds doto all the time pulls the last two letters off words. If I put I it writes he. 

Now I understand! My damn iPad is always trying to replace words when I write things! (which is why I only use the forum with a PC to save me that frustration!) 

go into settings  then press general, scroll down to keyboard click it and scroll down to turn off predictive and auto correct and auto fill

lots of neat stuff in that menu, you can even pick a custom keyboard and teach it shortcuts

you may want to turn off auto cap also, that one bugged me

Edited by Radio
clarify/add

back on topic, 

with all the higher priority things going on down here on earth, i dont think we need to be spending billions in space until things get taken care of down here.

imo: put nasa funding on hold or put it in the private/commercial sector

until we can afford it.

what have we gotten or accomplished with all the money thrown into the money pit so far? 

how has it been a benefit to us common ppl. 

if the commercial sector wants to squander their OWN money, thats fine with me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.