Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rezz

False Flag Event Before Christmas?

18 posts in this topic

Can you feel it in your bones? Do you just know that something big is about to happen? If so, your suspicions may be borne out by the content contained in the following emails:

Dear Dave,

I belong to a channel and a person who runs a RV park commented today on what happened to him and thought you might be interested to learn.

One of my long term guests at our campground is a contract worker for a major insurance company who is located nearby, we have about 20 of them in our campground. This gentleman is a retired Army Colonel.

He just gave me his spare RV key set to park his RV in storage and was told he is being activated and deployed for a national emergency on December 21, 2015. He has never been activated or deployed since being retired 20 years ago. He does not know where and won’t until he gets there. Unknown to each other, another guest just told me the same. He has been a retired Major for 25 years. What is going on and why do they know about a national emergency just days before Christmas???

Sounds like a false flag to me!

Also Senate Bill 1203 just passed November 10, 2015 and moves to the House. It requires all Veterans to be immunized like present military. There are about 90 vaccinations. If one does not comply they take away their medical status. Many vets can’t get any now anyway!!!

I thought you might want to know this if you don’t already. I am not involved with anything just wanted to pass this along. I don’t want to get anyone in trouble.

Hope this helps somehow. Looks like the SHTF is going to happen soon but who knows???

Love and thanks for all you do…..>>>>Jeanette

Mr. Hodges,

I wrote to you during Jade Helm and told you how much husband who was serving in the Michigan Army Reserves was training with foreign troops near Camp Grayling, a known FEMA camp. My husband has been put on notice that he can expect to be called up between November 26 and December 21, 2015. I am not going to reveal my husbands job for obvious reasons. Let me just say that the nature of his job and this appearing to be an emergency call up should concern all of America. He told me that every major city will be at risk before the end of the year. Please keep spreading the word because we are in a lot of trouble.

Sincerely,

Anonymous for now 

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/11/19/facebook-ups-and-catholic-charities-are-accomplices-in-the-terrorist-invasion-of-america/

Interesting info thanks! i've not seen anything related to this myself but i will be keeping an eye.

Alex, can I take "Things that happen between thanksgiving and winter solstice for $300?"

Billary clinton being on the board of I think now China-owned the great wall mart, with the yuan added as a reserve currency, and needing to fix plumbing in strategic areas, with his husband Billary clinton previously selling our military defense secrets to China.  All except one of these walmarts being opened just in time for the holidays, I don't know what is the manufactured grief that the elites think we should all be endorsing happily in their attempts to take over the world as always?  FEMA camps and closed prisons opening up, along with retired military being called upon.  Can't give any information because it's classified as usual.  You take it on those terms or not at all.  Are they going on a suicide mission to destroy America? 

Some might not believe in this but i suggest you stay vigilant. Because Im expecting some sort of attack before christmas or on christmas. Its the ultimate target for terrorists. Its the best day to attack. Not only do you do damage but you kill and destroy the one day that for many has been unbroken and is known as a safe day (attack on christmas and the psychological effects on the population will be immense! almost as bad if not worse than 9/11).

1 person likes this

I've been getting that feeling also that something big is going to happen soon. Between my dreams lately and current events something is bound to happen soon. 

Just be prepared, check your food and emergency supply situation. Always have a minimum of 7 days of food and emergency supplies. A means to boil water and cook is key.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Some might not believe in this but i suggest you stay vigilant. Because Im expecting some sort of attack before christmas or on christmas. Its the ultimate target for terrorists. Its the best day to attack. Not only do you do damage but you kill and destroy the one day that for many has been unbroken and is known as a safe day (attack on christmas and the psychological effects on the population will be immense! almost as bad if not worse than 9/11).

Times Square, New Years. That way every year, people are reminded of the bomb by the countdown to new years. It will forever stain the day, and help the move to readjust the calanders. They will claim it's for accuracy and to take power away from the New Years they pop the cork. Weither that will be this year or not, I do not know, but hope not. That's one of those things I hope I'm wrong about, forever.

If the lights go out, so may your municipal water. Then what will you do? 

Water and a bug-out bag are at the top of every preppers's list. Anyone who hasn't started preparing for SHTF needs to start. NOW. Read, study, do it.

Here is one of many usefu sites. 

http://readynutrition.com/resources/prepping-a-beginners-guide-essential-items-needed-for-disaster-preparation-pt-2_17022010/

On 12/1/2015 at 10:52 AM, rezz said:

He just gave me his spare RV key set to park his RV in storage and was told he is being activated and deployed for a national emergency on December 21, 2015. He has never been activated or deployed since being retired 20 years ago. He does not know where and won’t until he gets there. Unknown to each other, another guest just told me the same. He has been a retired Major for 25 years. What is going on and why do they know about a national emergency just days before Christmas???

I hope someone with military experience will pipe in here and correct me if I'm wrong.

If this man has been retired for 20 years I don't believe they can call him back for duty. If he has been in the national guard all this time then they can activate him at any time he is needed.  Its my understanding that once you retire from the military, they can recall you any time for the next 5 years. After that they cant recall  you.

Anyone know the rules about military recall?

21 minutes ago, CGK said:

I hope someone with military experience will pipe in here and correct me if I'm wrong.

If this man has been retired for 20 years I don't believe they can call him back for duty. If he has been in the national guard all this time then they can activate him at any time he is needed.  Its my understanding that once you retire from the military, they can recall you any time for the next 5 years. After that they cant recall  you.

Anyone know the rules about military recall?

Anyone who spends at least 20 years in, and receives retirement pay can be recalled at anytime.  No time limit.  

It is worth noting that it is unlikely to be recalled after 5 years, or if you are over 60... but if something big is coming, unlikely gets thrown out the window...  stay safe everyone and if you have any questions about bug out bags, get home bags... give me a shout.  My grandpa once told me that knowledge is worthless if you don't share it.  

May God be with us all.

2 people like this

I'm definitely feeling the vibes in the air. Even Jeh Johnson just upped the Terror Threat level to a new high, nOT a good sign - for them to actually ask citizens to be vigilant is disturbing, usually it's all "don't stereotype/be Islamaphobic", right@!>!?@!?!

:sor:

SO glad I live near the river, ocean, have a wonderful 1/4 acre spring fed pond, with manual pumps for the wells and pond. Stay alert gang!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.