Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evidence that BP oil spill was deliberate.

10 posts in this topic

It was all about oil price manipulation.

Nope. was about smuggling armed foreign troops into United States under guise of "aid" in spill. Security was tighter than Manhattan Project. Many witnesses disappeared from spill area. Was in this area during this time. Know this for a fact. Those troops are integrated into bases now. Remember stories of Russian soldiers at bases as "guests" at this time. I thought so!

1 person likes this

Nope. was about smuggling armed foreign troops into United States under guise of "aid" in spill. Security was tighter than Manhattan Project. Many witnesses disappeared from spill area. Was in this area during this time. Know this for a fact. Those troops are integrated into bases now. Remember stories of Russian soldiers at bases as "guests" at this time. I thought so!

This and money, money, money, money. Countless companies have looted tons because of this. BP was going to take the hit, however they still made tons because of their buys a week before and some other things they did. The only thing they didn't like was their reputation tarnished. I looked into this in the past. Also you may want to watch hash 8bd786a332cc7c2b0369b41464286928770c4c29 or

05b5d94f34c78752fdd152e19c4a034b519516fc

load into your bittorrent client to download or stream online using a handler. I think it covers these in the video.

This and money, money, money, money. Countless companies have looted tons because of this. BP was going to take the hit, however they still made tons because of their buys a week before and some other things they did. The only thing they didn't like was their reputation tarnished. I looked into this in the past. Also you may want to watch hash 8bd786a332cc7c2b0369b41464286928770c4c29 or

05b5d94f34c78752fdd152e19c4a034b519516fc

load into your bittorrent client to download or stream online using a handler. I think it covers these in the video.

i read almost all of ur posts!!i only wish i was computer savey like you are.spme of the stuff goes rite over my head(the technical aspects and file names,words you use)but i am learning and researching things as i go.

That might have been a byproduct of the accident, but not a cover to move troops in. I have a cousin that's a dive welder that was down there in Louisiana for the clean up project and he didn't see any of that.  Just a lot of people trying to get a quick buck off the spill. 

By trade i was a control room operator for oil refineries and natural gas plants and it was a big deal at the time. All the trade journals and safety memo's pushed the trends and resolutions to keep something like this from happening again. If I remember right it was BP cutting costs, by not using the recommended number of blow out preventers.  The saying "Run it till it craters" was used alot in the oil industry, cheaper to fix the problem after the equip broke then doingdoing the preventative maintenance. 

Wasn't it over a million barrels of oil that was spilled, and that was from a non producing well according to BP.  I know a couple of oil producers and tool pushers that would have killed to have that kind of production well in the Permian Basin.

That might have been a byproduct of the accident, but not a cover to move troops in. I have a cousin that's a dive welder that was down there in Louisiana for the clean up project and he didn't see any of that.  Just a lot of people trying to get a quick buck off the spill. 

By trade i was a control room operator for oil refineries and natural gas plants and it was a big deal at the time. All the trade journals and safety memo's pushed the trends and resolutions to keep something like this from happening again. If I remember right it was BP cutting costs, by not using the recommended number of blow out preventers.  The saying "Run it till it craters" was used alot in the oil industry, cheaper to fix the problem after the equip broke then doingdoing the preventative maintenance. 

Wasn't it over a million barrels of oil that was spilled, and that was from a non producing well according to BP.  I know a couple of oil producers and tool pushers that would have killed to have that kind of production well in the Permian Basin.

:DWsKVPL:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.