Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

How important is cultural diversity at your school?

6 posts in this topic

I don't what to say about this except that it's a great example of progressive liberal logic.

:blink:

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't what to say about this except that it's a great example of progressive liberal logic.

:blink:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is a FUCKING IDIOT!!!! At the beginning he's all chipper and talking about this great school and this and that but then there's this one problem cause there's to many whites and Asians. And by the first year once the numbers got to 30% black or Spanish it starts going down fast to the point that by year three he takes is OWN daughter out!! Because it's too dangerous!! I HATE people like this. The kind of folks who literally are experiencing what happens first hand and he's got the balls to blame the teachers. Yeah Jerome the really nice kid who stabs someone because they looked at him wrong. Such a nice kid ?. I wonder how he'd feel if Jerome knocked up his little girl? But I'm sure he'd just make up more excuses for poor Jerome. People like this are what's wrong with the world. Yeah the elites are the worst but it's folks like him that help the elite by believing what the MSM parrot about white privilege and all that shit! This is the reason my kid goes to private school. Cheap? Nope. But I'd shovel shit everyday to make sure my kid doesn't have to be in these retard camps with these common core idiots! Ok I'm done ranting. I just hope this is a spoof video. But it probably aint?

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is a FUCKING IDIOT!!!! At the beginning he's all chipper and talking about this great school and this and that but then there's this one problem cause there's to many whites and Asians. And by the first year once the numbers got to 30% black or Spanish it starts going down fast to the point that by year three he takes is OWN daughter out!! Because it's too dangerous!! I HATE people like this. The kind of folks who literally are experiencing what happens first hand and he's got the balls to blame the teachers. Yeah Jerome the really nice kid who stabs someone because they looked at him wrong. Such a nice kid ?. I wonder how he'd feel if Jerome knocked up his little girl? But I'm sure he'd just make up more excuses for poor Jerome. People like this are what's wrong with the world. Yeah the elites are the worst but it's folks like him that help the elite by believing what the MSM parrot about white privilege and all that shit! This is the reason my kid goes to private school. Cheap? Nope. But I'd shovel shit everyday to make sure my kid doesn't have to be in these retard camps with these common core idiots! Ok I'm done ranting. I just hope this is a spoof video. But it probably aint?

Right?
It made me think of that old saying about insanity.
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
He found a new great school for his daughter but it lacks diversity. lol
Hopefully his kid will have graduated before he can ruin that school too.

Good on you for not sending your kid to a public school.
I think they're one of the most dangerous places a kid can be.

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

Right?
It made me think of that old saying about insanity.
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
He found a new great school for his daughter but it lacks diversity. lol
Hopefully his kid will have graduated before he can ruin that school too.

Good on you for not sending your kid to a public school.
I think they're one of the most dangerous places a kid can be.

You know I'm a product of public school system. Did I have an opportunity to go to private? Yes I've been extremely fortunate in my life and my parents could afford it. I just knew from an early age that school wasn't for me and I didn't want my parents to waste money on something that I had no interest in. To be honest a trade in my opinion is the way to go. I can tell you first hand that you can make a great living in a trade you just gotta be ambitious and have the will to succeed. Hell that's what they should teach those "poor underprivileged youths" in the inner city. Leaky plumbing? Wanna run 220 from the house to a little shop behind the house? Hell HVAC! You can't out source that stuff. Your A/C goes out in south Florida in August your not gonna die but you really don't wanna live without it! So there's plenty of opportunities out there it's just that my generation was told from the start that school was the only answer when it's not. But that's a whole other rant so I'll leave it at that. But yeah as soon as I started hearing the common core stories from other parents I knew there was no way my kid was going to public.

11 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

You know I'm a product of public school system. Did I have an opportunity to go to private? Yes I've been extremely fortunate in my life and my parents could afford it. I just knew from an early age that school wasn't for me and I didn't want my parents to waste money on something that I had no interest in. To be honest a trade in my opinion is the way to go. I can tell you first hand that you can make a great living in a trade you just gotta be ambitious and have the will to succeed. Hell that's what they should teach those "poor underprivileged youths" in the inner city. Leaky plumbing? Wanna run 220 from the house to a little shop behind the house? Hell HVAC! You can't out source that stuff. Your A/C goes out in south Florida in August your not gonna die but you really don't wanna live without it! So there's plenty of opportunities out there it's just that my generation was told from the start that school was the only answer when it's not. But that's a whole other rant so I'll leave it at that. But yeah as soon as I started hearing the common core stories from other parents I knew there was no way my kid was going to public.

Yeah, I was enrolled in public school but couldn't handle it so my parents sent me to a Catholic school.
It was so much better but still terrible. I spent as little time in class rooms as I could get away with.
It didn't go beyond 8th grade so I had to go back to a public high school.
But the administration and I came to an agreement pretty early on.
They didn't require me to take required classes or attend daily.
And I didn't... well, get teachers fired and some other things.

I wholeheartedly agree that school isn't for everyone.
Learning a trade will serve most much better than indoctrination.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yeah, I was enrolled in public school but couldn't handle it so my parents sent me to a Catholic school.
It was so much better but still terrible. I spent as little time in class rooms as I could get away with.
It didn't go beyond 8th grade so I had to go back to a public high school.
But the administration and I came to an agreement pretty early on.
They didn't require me to take required classes or attend daily.
And I didn't... well, get teachers fired and some other things.

I wholeheartedly agree that school isn't for everyone.
Learning a trade will serve most much better than indoctrination.

Right on!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.