Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Millevolt

Upstate New York town threatened by Arizona man in online post: reports

21 posts in this topic

Yesterdays news, but worth posting... Got buried in the mix of shooting news and WW3 news. I use to live up here, beautiful country large expanses of mountainous and hilly terrain. Located very near TWO large reservoirs feeding water to NYC. Cannonsville reservoir is 5 mins away, and about 30 minutes from the Neversink Reservoir.

(Reuters) - Residents and authorities in a rural upstate New York community were taking precautions after an Arizona man posted a video online showing himself with a gun and saying he was traveling to the town for a possible confrontation, according to media reports.

Jon Ritzheimer, of Phoenix, Arizona, was seen with a gun and claiming that he was heading to Islamberg, a rural hamlet that is home to a small Muslim community about 130 miles northwest of New York City, the reports said. His comments could be viewed as threatening, they said.

Ritzheimer posted the video on Facebook, according to the reports.

New York City's Daily News, citing sources, reported that the FBI had issued an alert to law enforcement agencies to look out for him.

"After recently becoming aware of a video which could have been perceived as threatening against the Muslim community in Hancock, N.Y., the FBI immediately took steps to notify our federal, state and local partners,” the paper quoted a spokeswoman for the FBI's Albany field office as saying.

http://news.yahoo.com/upstate-york-town-threatened-arizona-man-online-post-073417475.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

FBI hurries to protect terrorists, but does nothing to protect AMERICANS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFCAXdYKxrs

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Looks like the backlash of immigration Shep brought up the other day is starting.

Or, perhaps, false flags to back up the years of claiming "rampant Islamaphobia" that never manifested itself? I mean come ON, when was the last time a Moslim was beaten up because he was Moslim? As insane as the PC world is, it would be all OVER the news, 24/7, with Homeland raids EVERYWHERE, right? ;-)

Just now, BlueHawK said:

Or, perhaps, false flags to back up the years of claiming "rampant Islamaphobia" that never manifested itself? I mean come ON, when was the last time a Moslim was beaten up because he was Moslim? As insane as the PC world is, it would be all OVER the news, 24/7, with Homeland raids EVERYWHERE, right? ;-)

Yeah that's true.
They would plaster it all over to get sympathy like with the with BLM movement.

1 person likes this

Sure, Jon, let them know you are coming, ya brainless twit. Betcha .gov has hundreds of fake FB accounts. Some guy is gonna travel cross country to find a little Islamic berg when there's most likely a mosque in his hometown. Even California is closer!

Makes as much sense as Colo Springs shooter from NC because ya know, PP only has offices in the west. :wacko:

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Its altogether different when an American threatens a terrorist.

Right? Because as Americans we are supposed to know better, the difference between right and wrong.

However, now that what they are calling Americans (mostly newly imported Somalian scum buzzards) the litmus test gets a little clouded.

Therefore, any Americans that pose a possible threat needs to be investigated simply in all fairness to the total sum of the equation.

It was the plan all along. Take a relatively peaceful lot and spoil the mix by adding the worst of the world's worst.Then take the reigns and persecute the elements this regime hates the most.

Mr. Vanilla face.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Looks like the backlash of immigration Shep brought up the other day is starting.

Trolling to its max, talked to C about it. Reported "MANHUNT" by the FBI - hahhaha

Here we go

Blaine with Jon infront of the FBI

John laughing at the fake report - at his home

This is exactly what I was talking about that I did not want to happen. It's only going to add more labels onto patriots and really anyone not on the left. Come on guy stop the stupid threats. Remember walk softly and carry a big stick. 

7 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Trolling to its max, talked to C about it. Reported "MANHUNT" by the FBI - hahhaha

Here we go

Blaine with Jon infront of the FBI

John laughing at the fake report - at his home

Haha. Juice box. 

13 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

Its the race card all over again. Factor in every single game they are playing. Islamic Individuals are now the target. But blacks and hispanics where once the targets of this too. With ONE difference. Blacks and hispanics are all over the us and are used as a tool to push an agenda. Muslims not so much. But now they go against the system of hate they have for the others to bring in yet more of european origins not just muslims. Ask yourself if after all thats gone on why now push for muslims and europeans from low income jihadist nations to come into the us while ignoring the agenda used against blacks and hispanics? The obvious answer is simple. They are different like the rest. But they are different still. When you destroy a nation you dont just bring in 1 type, its too easy to fix. You bring in many. This way when you start up the agenda machine NOBODY knows who they are fighting and those sheeple within the already publicized list of hate ethnicities portrayed by the media will join with the rest.

When muslims finally get attacked by the pissed of people of america. Dont expect to just be fighting muslims. Expect to be fightint the black youth and the hate groups within. expect to be fighting hispanic bike gangs and everything in between.

Its the perfect tool to create an army for free. and you must now be thinking they would lose control if they did this? well no. Remember its the federal government who brought them in most of the time. and its much like it is in the united kingdom. Its a planned dilution of the voting populating. Here is a fun fact for you. Every president who runs his first term and allows in immigrants raises his public approval rating! ask yourself why?

2 million immigrants over 2 years can assure a sympathetic vote increase accounting for those pissed off by your actions by at least 5% and while that may not seem like a major increase it can be a big difference. and makes the difference. Because they can only buy so many votes and convince the rest.

anyway i went a little off-topic from the original point here. Just know that me being in the uk does not mean that if the time comes i wont stand with you. Because i will and more so than some of your countrymen.

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Its the race card all over again. Factor in every single game they are playing. Islamic Individuals are now the target. But blacks and hispanics where once the targets of this too. With ONE difference. Blacks and hispanics are all over the us and are used as a tool to push an agenda. Muslims not so much. But now they go against the system of hate they have for the others to bring in yet more of european origins not just muslims. Ask yourself if after all thats gone on why now push for muslims and europeans from low income jihadist nations to come into the us while ignoring the agenda used against blacks and hispanics? The obvious answer is simple. They are different like the rest. But they are different still. When you destroy a nation you dont just bring in 1 type, its too easy to fix. You bring in many. This way when you start up the agenda machine NOBODY knows who they are fighting and those sheeple within the already publicized list of hate ethnicities portrayed by the media will join with the rest.

When muslims finally get attacked by the pissed of people of america. Dont expect to just be fighting muslims. Expect to be fightint the black youth and the hate groups within. expect to be fighting hispanic bike gangs and everything in between.

Its the perfect tool to create an army for free. and you must now be thinking they would lose control if they did this? well no. Remember its the federal government who brought them in most of the time. and its much like it is in the united kingdom. Its a planned dilution of the voting populating. Here is a fun fact for you. Every president who runs his first term and allows in immigrants raises his public approval rating! ask yourself why?

2 million immigrants over 2 years can assure a sympathetic vote increase accounting for those pissed off by your actions by at least 5% and while that may not seem like a major increase it can be a big difference. and makes the difference. Because they can only buy so many votes and convince the rest.

anyway i went a little off-topic from the original point here. Just know that me being in the uk does not mean that if the time comes i wont stand with you. Because i will and more so than some of your countrymen.

Thanks Shep! I knew there had to be some sane people over there, glad to know one! 8-) IF the SHTF, I'd help liberate you guys if needed! It's totally gone beyond any idea of countries, borders, according to th eMusims, THEY are, and always WILL BE with All unbelievers until we convert, are dead, or slaves who know themselves subdued!

Not gonna let that happen ever in my lifetime! :poopywb4:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.