Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LSDMTHC

Psychedelic questions?

15 posts in this topic

I wont be able to post as much as my life is continually getting more busy (Horrible). But i wanted to know if anyone has any questions about psychedelics at all? I have done most besides a few research ones that are just too damn sketchy. 

So...... ANY QUESTIONS?

19 minutes ago, LSDMTHC said:

I wont be able to post as much as my life is continually getting more busy (Horrible). But i wanted to know if anyone has any questions about psychedelics at all? I have done most besides a few research ones that are just too damn sketchy. 

So...... ANY QUESTIONS?

There is a creature that I will describe.

More like three witches with the pointy hats. You can't see the faces. There is one tall one, one middle sized and one short.

They walk/scurry in step and seem to be connected at the shoulder/sides.

When you are outside at night, they will walk toward you from a far off darkened area and you hear them jibbering to each other.

As soon as you really see them for what they are, they laugh in high pitch and scurry back toward the dark without turning around.

Although their backs appear turned to you then. They disappear into the dark.

Did you ever see this?

Just now, VonLud said:

More like three witches with the pointy hats. You can't see the faces. There is one tall one, one middle sized and one short.

When you are outside at night, they will walk toward you from a far off darkened area and you hear them jibbering to each other.

As soon as you really see them for what they are, they laugh in high pitch and scurry back toward the dark without turning around.

Did you ever see this?

No, Sounds like someone died and went to a "hell"

ever make any weird concoctions... weed tea, or hash, or mushroom burgers... ever here old timers talk about making asid? those recipes seemed to be ultra hidden... involving Orange peels, copper tubing, rye seeds

Hey buddy, now I'm sure you'll remember just how many times we've spoken about DMT dimethyltryptamine here and mostly on other forums. Just wanted to know which natural items contain DMT like grass and what are the process to  extract them and use them? I know that's a pretty big question, and one that may take a big explanation. If that's a bit too involved, no problem, and thanks either way. You know its always awesome talking with you!

57 minutes ago, jayke911 said:

ever make any weird concoctions... weed tea, or hash, or mushroom burgers... ever here old timers talk about making asid? those recipes seemed to be ultra hidden... involving Orange peels, copper tubing, rye seeds

You can make LSA, a precursor to LSD, from the seeds of morning glory.

It takes considerable chemistry skills to finish the process.

Commercial seeds are usually coated with toxins to prevent this.

Rye seeds can get afflicted with ergot fungus.

The orange peel is used to make citric acid which can extract the ergot alkaloids to make another LSD precursor (LSAH).

.Don't try this at home.

3 hours ago, VonLud said:

Did you ever see this?

What were you on?

19 hours ago, jayke911 said:

just one question, can you front me some until I get paid?

Lmao! :biggrin:

19 hours ago, jayke911 said:

Ayahuasca is the weirdest yet! WOW! I really jumped into that one!

16 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm curious abut DMT.
Specifically the Clockwork Elves.
What's up with that?

You know to be honest, on my many ayahuasca "trips" i have yet to see any of the infamous elves. I have heard numerous reports of people seeing them (usually on "spice" or smoked DMT) but not myself. To me it seems as if it transfers me to another realm, i mean i can see things i would never have the chance to and its amazing. Typing this out really made me ready for my next journey. Thank you for that LUCY!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.