Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Penrose Hospital/ now Memorial Hospital being searched for suspicious person

40 posts in this topic

whats the bet this is the second shooter from the other day. Yeh i know 1 shooter but i know what i heard on the scanner.

Oh did they locate the victims (cpr training dummies) in the locker below the projector screen in the training room? Because that would be a good reason to keep people outta there.

UPDATE: Penrose Hospital in Colorado Springs is no longer on lockdown.

^^ but listen to the scanner. they are looking for a guy around the hospital. How can they remove the lockdown wtf.

Ok just realized the scanner feed in now on a loop for the past 15 minutes. Looping the same shit over and over thats strange.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Ok just realized the scanner feed in now on a loop for the past 15 minutes. Looping the same shit over and over thats strange.

Hmmm, sounds like they don't want to "alarm the public" - yeah, like pretending nothing is happening will make us feel anything other than Lied to ;-)

Edited by BlueHawK

Just now, BlueHawK said:

Hmmm, sounds like they don't want to "allarm the public" - yeah, like pretending nothing is happening will make us feel anything other than Lied to ;-)

I also bet they hope no one noticed they shut the feed down and stuck it on a loop.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.