Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

UFOs

6 posts in this topic

UfOs have always caught my attention I believe that in my life time to this point that I have seen at lest three

but not like this one ! Is it a rocket, a weather balloon or Superman with a jet pack ?

This video was posted November 7 2015 .  What are we not being told ?

If it's not a UFO then what would it be ? PhotoShop ? :1XqXnoz:

Edited by CSB
1 person likes this

Great video. Waiting on JJ he is the video expert. Ok a moth went past the camera at the time of the blue stuff which is hard to fake. And the last point he turns back it's still in the air. 

Black Knight has always been on the radar, but thanks to Pepsi, I'm wondering just wtf it is.

That's a UFO. So on topic. Run with it!

Seriously, all I can find on it is that is thousands of years old, and Tesla use to talk to it o.o;

As for the light in the vid, I remember Cin showing us that thing when it first popped up.

I figured it to be a space rail gun projectial myself, but I honestly don't know.

Shocked and Awed, I'm sure. ^.^;

13 hours ago, Han sole said:

Great video. Waiting on JJ he is the video expert. Ok a moth went past the camera at the time of the blue stuff which is hard to fake. And the last point he turns back it's still in the air. 

And there's a blue glow in the sky well after he says it's gone.  Don't know what that means,  I  just know the 2 experiences I've had involved triangular shaped craft with more of a greenish yellow light involved. By definition,  a ufo is a flying object that is not identifiable, so i'll go with ufo for now. I am no expert in fakery, so I don't know.  But it's a great video. 

Edited by octopus prime

picture looks familiar to the ones i seen earlier when the US closed and redirected air traffic off the california coast and test fired a trident missile i believe it was. Some said UFO but military confirmed the firing of a missile. I could also be mistaken

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/11/no-fly-zone-implemented-after-ufo-spotted-off-west-coast-3240096.html

i believe this is what i was reading before

Edited by Justmyopinion

5 minutes ago, Justmyopinion said:

picture looks familiar to the ones i seen earlier when the US closed and redirected air traffic off the california coast and test fired a trident missile i believe it was. Some said UFO but military confirmed the firing of a missile. I could also be mistaken

We have a winner!

Yes, that's what it is. A missile.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.