Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heads Up, May 11th

16 posts in this topic

Monty is onto something with this:

In short: There is a high probability of May 11 being the start of something.  'Zacks Research' is a high level Illuminati organisation through and through, but with a twist.  The info was put out for a reason, differing slightly from the "usual reasons".  Monty found it because he is a sharp cat.

Whether or not we see 'an event' on the 11th remains to be seen, however, it is certainly one of the potential 'trigger dates'!

Sky Cat

We certainly know they use numerology, especially 11's.

5+1+1=7 the number of completion

???

We certainly know they use numerology, especially 11's.

5+1+1=7 the number of completion

???

​Just one of many things which indicates that it's "one of their dates".  5+11 = 17 as well.  Recall how the MH17 incident was full of 17s and so are many other things.  Just more validation on top of it all, yes.

Yes, there is alot to that 'incident' as well. Especially the people who happened to be on board. Free energy scientists wasnt it?

Yes, there is alot to that 'incident' as well. Especially the people who happened to be on board. Free energy scientists wasnt it?

​Seems there was a lot more to MH17 than meets the eye, including a dirty bomb destined for detonation over/at a Russian city, which is why it was taken out by Russia before it could "achieve its goal".  Tough but obvious choice of a plane full of casualties vs tens of thousands (in the city) and/or millions in the case of the event sparking World War 3.

I haven't checked on this, so please pardon my guess, but I read some time ago that Greece would be the lead domino. Mexico would default next, and then the rest would topple.

I'm data broke now, can't watch videos.

I haven't checked on this, so please pardon my guess, but I read some time ago that Greece would be the lead domino. Mexico would default next, and then the rest would topple.

I'm data broke now, can't watch videos.

​It's a prediction being made by Monty of an engineered bond market crash on Monday.

I suppose we will have to wait and see whether or not there's such a thing as "The COP Effect".
:chuckle:

This is psychosis.

How so?

The stock market is rigged. Traders and investors don't make it happen. The Powers rule the banksters, politicians, real estate, education, and all other control systems.

Que' sera', sera'

​Will he now explain why his prediction fell on its ass?  Some peripheral issue will probaly get to be blamed for it not happening....Or is it still to come?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.