Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Obama Accepted $1.3M in Gifts Last Year from a Country Who Beheads more People than ISIS

8 posts in this topic

Obama Accepted $1.3M in Gifts Last Year from a Country Who Beheads more People than ISIS

Posted November 29 2015 at Activist Post

Released a day before Thanksgiving, the U.S. Department of State disclosed its annual list of gifts from foreign governments to federal employees. Although the State Department publicly condemned Saudi Arabia for numerous human rights violations, the Saudi king gave President Obama and his family roughly $1.35 million in gifts last year.

Read the whole post here : http://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/obama-accepted-1-3m-in-gifts-last-year-from-a-country-who-beheads-more-people-than-isis.html

Gee :dry: if I had just one of those gold watches I could feed a lot of needy people !

If it makes you feel any better, Saudi Arabia is going to be nuked off the map by the Islamic Caliphate. So...ya know, reap what ya sow. >.>

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

I wonder if Saudi Arabia bought their spot as head of the UN Human Rights Council.

Way not they buy everything they need . But when the petrodollar gos down they will be broke like the rest of us . :akomjiis:

2 minutes ago, CSB said:

Way not they buy everything they need . But when the petrodollar gos down they will be broke like the rest of us . :akomjiis:

Yeah, when it shifts from oil wars to water wars they're not going to fair too well.

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

Yeah, when it shifts from oil wars to water wars they're not going to fair too well.

Well I was going to give you a green for your comment, but I guess I have run short of one . Yours .  Sorry but here is a IOU . Hugs

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2015‎ ‎9‎:‎32‎:‎11‎, CSB said:

Posted November 29 2015 at Activist Post

Released a day before Thanksgiving, the U.S. Department of State disclosed its annual list of gifts from foreign governments to federal employees. Although the State Department publicly condemned Saudi Arabia for numerous human rights violations, the Saudi king gave President Obama and his family roughly $1.35 million in gifts last year.

Read the whole post here : http://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/obama-accepted-1-3m-in-gifts-last-year-from-a-country-who-beheads-more-people-than-isis.html

Gee :dry: if I had just one of those gold watches I could feed a lot of needy people !

It's okay. They are just keeping the money in the family.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.