Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

American Cops Now Steal More Property than All US Burglars Combined

13 posts in this topic

American Cops Now Steal More Property than All US Burglars Combined
Posted November 17 2015 at The Free Thought Project

For decades now, federal government and their cohorts in law enforcement have been carrying out theft of the citizenry on a massive scale. We’re not talking about taxes, but an insidious power known as Civil Asset Forfeiture (CAF).

The 1980’s-era laws were designed to drain resources from powerful criminal organizations, but CAF has become a tool for law enforcement agencies across the U.S. to steal money and property from countless innocent people.

No criminal charge is required for this confiscation

Read the whole post here : http://thefreethoughtproject.com/american-cops-steal-property-burglars-combined/#l7OE3sM2BiRAkWVm.99
1 person likes this

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2015‎ ‎8‎:‎43‎:‎00‎, counterintelligence said:

Wtf? Gang? You outta your mind?

The biggest "gang " in America is the catholic church and it's steals from the poorest of the poor every Saturday and twice on Sunday sending the booty to Rome where it's Jesuit overlords spend money on little things like, oh I.don't know, maybe....WHITE GENOCIDE.

cops... Omfg.... Hell no.

the catholics force no one to attend! 

the american bar association and our legal system in general are the biggest gang of thieves in this world. and does more harm than good.

and no matter how wrong a cop is, the fop union will defend them.

i guess you have to be one of their vicims and go through it all to be truly awake about it. wake up one morning with your life turned upside down and then drain all your resources to defend yourself. and when you prove yourself innocent they dont compensate you for losses.

thats when i defaulted on 78k in personal unsecured debt to make up for it. so in the end we all pay for it. when the cops lie and nobody in the system follows the rules, do you think i feel obliged to pay my debts? fuck no. 8 years ago and theres not a goddam thing they can do about it now. except not give me credit again.

while i question the way the catholic chuch handles/stores away funds in a big warchest. they dont force anyones participation.

our legal system is predatory and is run by the biggest gang of thieves in human history, THE MASONIC ORDER!

and stealing from the poorest of the poor? are you kidding?

ive been a regular contributor to the little sisters of the poor, and im not even a catholic. because ive seen their good works in action in pittsburgh many times. they do a lot of good around here.

and i havent seen one shred of decency in the legal system in pittsburgh that is run by the ZAPPALLA gang.

38 minutes ago, Radio said:

while i question the way the catholic chuch handles/stores away funds in a big warchest. they dont force anyones participation.

our legal system is predatory and is run by the biggest gang of thieves in human history, THE MASONIC ORDER!

and stealing from the poorest of the poor? are you kidding?

ive been a regular contributor to the little sisters of the poor, and im not even a catholic. because ive seen their good works in action in pittsburgh many times. they do a lot of good around here.

and i havent seen one shred of decency in the legal system in pittsburgh that is run by the ZAPPALLA gang.

LOL.

little sisters of the poor.

one of the richest of their organizations rank the lowest among similar charities.

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=7686#.Vl1ql0bTmSE

You're wasting your money.

These show the results in but one city. Just imagine the floss worldwide.

omg.. Thickness alert.

they dont force anyone to contribute in a gang like fashion, unlike the cops.

they dont kick anyones door in and make false charges and extort money, as the cops do.

they dont use tools like civil asset forfeiture.

and im not saying they are all good either. but to call them a gang i think is a stretch.

a gang is that which forces one to give up money.

i just dont see where they do anything of the sort.

but i do question the hording of money in a central warchest. 

they may qualify as a scam to gather wealth, but they certainly dont meet my definition of a gang like the cops and lawyers do.

Of course, the cops are there to not protect us, but the incorporation.  They're too lazy to do their real job, using every stop gap measure in hopes of catching somebody they're looking for.  If they were really doing their job, they'd catch somebody in the act, or be able to solve some mysterious crime.  There was a document stating that when you get a ticket for something, that causes the insurance rates to go up.  But then the insurance companies buy more speed radars, to catch more people which creates more revenue.  Tell me that catching someone "speeding" is somehow always linked to a crime of the person they pull over.  It seems to be more of a crime of my insurance company/the corporation that the police protect engaged in the act of extortion. 

You hippie/darkies who are cop haters are all the same.

"I was just minding my own business, and a mean ol' cop arrested me and now I have to pay a fine or go to jail or both".

"But I dindu nuffin. Pol-lees be hatin."

Niqqers don't like cops either and it's mainly because the have no sense of personal responsibility.

What Libtard would consider himself to blame for his current state of affairs. It's all part of the dumb victimization syndrome.

Take responsibility for your actions and get a good lawyer. Everyone gets his/her day in court. It's that simple and it's the law.

First of all i am not a cop hater and I'm not a darkie.

second of all I did get my day in court. And it cost me 20k to prove myself innocent. I didn't do a goddam thing wrong.

there was no compensation for my losses, and no repercussions for the cops.

thirdly im not a libtard.

its as simple at that.

Edited by Radio
edit

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.