Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Heroic Poland fights against Islam, March For Independence, Warsaw, Nov 11, 2015

6 posts in this topic

This video was posted to YouTube November 17 2015

Described as the ‘largest demonstration in Polish history’, over 100,000 Polish nationalists took to the streets yesterday in the city center of Warsaw against immigration into Europe and the European Union—and in particular against the latter’s demands that Poland “absorb” Muslims who have flooded into Germany over the past few months. Protesters referred to the immigrants as “invaders”.
The massive demonstration—the largest such event yet in Poland—comes only two weeks after the populist Law and Justice party, described by the controlled media as “right wing”—convincingly won elections in that country, forcing out the previous administration which had not taken a firm enough line against the invasion of Europe.
Here is some incredible footage of the demonstrations, which lasted for several days, and which are only now being reported in the U.S.

Did you hear about this on CNN? You did not, because they completely censored it from American eyes, lest they be inspired to stand up against Obama’s sinister plans to import up to 200,000 so-called “Syrian refugees”, despite the FBI’s warning that the Feds can’t properly screen them.

3 people like this

seems slightly hypocritical when the influx of economic polish immigrants  into the UK is unbelievable. Sorry we don't talk about that(that's racist) it's all Islam's fault

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, kevinmol said:

seems slightly hypocritical when the influx of economic polish immigrants  into the UK is unbelievable. Sorry we don't talk about that(that's racist) it's all Islam's fault

Really I don't think it's so much of a immigration thats a issue in the world as it is as a Religious/Political ideology . Most any countryman will say that if you can't assimilate

to our culture then get out .   

Just now, CSB said:

Really I don't think it's so much of a immigration thats a issue in the world as it is as a Religious/Political ideology . Most any countryman will say that if you can't assimilate

to our culture then get out .   

:signyeahthat: And I'll add that I haven't see or heard about those savage polish running around chopping people's heads off or force circumcision on their women. Just saying ?

I do agree with your points I just think that the whole situation is being created/manipulated by TPTB to create civil unrest for a totally unrelated agenda

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.