Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

IMF to make Chinese yuan reserve currency in historic move

9 posts in this topic

IMF to make Chinese yuan reserve currency in historic move

By James Titcomb 4:30PM GMT 29 Nov 2015

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/12023599/IMF-to-make-Chinese-yuan-reserve-currency-in-historic-move.html

Read the full article in the link above.

-

The International Monetary Fund is to give the yuan a historic vote of confidence on Monday when it includes the Chinese currency in its elite club of major currencies.

The yuan, also known as the renminbi, is widely expected to be added to the IMF’s group of international reserve currencies after an IMF meeting held by its managing director Christine Lagarde.

It comes after lengthy efforts by Chinese officials to legitimise the yuan, which critics say has been kept artificially cheap to artificially boost exports in the world’s second-largest economy.

-

Although the decision is expected to be announced today, the yuan will not officially become a reserve currency until September 2016.

1 person likes this

IMF poised to put Chinese yuan in elite currency basket

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/11/30/business/financial-markets/imf-poised-to-put-chinese-yuan-in-elite-currency-basket/#.VlvOyGctBkj

-

WASHINGTON – The International Monetary Fund is expected to approve inclusion of China’s yuan in its SDR basket of elite currencies Monday, rewarding Beijing’s strong pursuit of the global status.

The IMF executive board is scheduled to meet Monday to decide on the recommendation by staff experts last month to include the yuan, also known as the renminbi, alongside the U.S. dollar, euro, yen and British pound in the grouping.

While not a freely traded currency, the SDR (special drawing right) is important as an international reserve asset, and because the IMF issues its crisis loans — crucial to struggling economies like Greece — valued in SDRs.

China, now the world’s second-largest economy, asked last year for the yuan to be added to the grouping of world reserve currencies, but until recently it was considered too tightly controlled to qualify.

It is extremely rare that the executive board, which represents the IMF’s 188 member nations, opposes the recommendation of its own experts. IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde said in mid-November that she supported the experts’ finding that the yuan had met the requirements to be a “freely usable currency” — a key hurdle for SDR status.

If accepted, the decision would not take effect before Sept. 30, 2016, to allow users more time to prepare. The last time the SDR basket was modified was in 2000, when the euro replaced the German deutschemark and the French franc.

I've heard alot about this, and I just can not believe western banksters are going to hand the keys over to the Chinese. Maybe a bluff to try to steal all their gold. That I believe. But to actually give the yuan the power of the dollar or the pound... CIA tried to inflitrate China like we did the middle east, it didn't go as well. They're pretty close to the chest o.o;

Just now, Last1oftheJedi said:

I've heard alot about this, and I just can not believe western banksters are going to hand the keys over to the Chinese. Maybe a bluff to try to steal all their gold. That I believe. But to actually give the yuan the power of the dollar or the pound... CIA tried to inflitrate China like we did the middle east, it didn't go as well. They're pretty close to the chest o.o;

:P16MI8q: Super good point !  I must agree

This would be like me giving my Harley Davidson motor cycle to a little kid with a trike . You know he would crash it and most likely kill himself .

53 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

I know that it might seem a certain way but let's be honest the Chinese have a central bank. They're already the property of the Rothschild banking cartel. Same with Russia and pretty much all the countries of the world except for three: Cuba, North Korea, and Iran. Besides their economy is in even worse shambles than ours if you could believe that. But I feel ultimately all economies have to collapse and then the BIS will step in and issue out SDRs for the world to use. And then after the one world currency is issued they'll really push for cashless society. Just my .2?

10 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I know that it might seem a certain way but let's be honest the Chinese have a central bank. They're already the property of the Rothschild banking cartel. Same with Russia and pretty much all the countries of the world except for three: Cuba, North Korea, and Iran. Besides their economy is in even worse shambles than ours if you could believe that. But I feel ultimately all economies have to collapse and then the BIS will step in and issue out SDRs for the world to use. And then after the one world currency is issued they'll really push for cashless society. Just my .2?

Agree. Perhaps by including the Chinese, it makes sure that all fiat currencies crash together. And wherever the Rothschilds have control, rest assured that it's one of their puppets. Right now, Russia is the "good cop" and the US is the "bad cop". The ultimate "suspect" is Israel, the Prize, for ancient spiritual reasons. The Rothschilds want controlled chaos, a collapse of their choosing. They know that Iran is the last major obstacle, and they will not rest until they have it.

Just now, Challenger said:

Agree. Perhaps by including the Chinese, it makes sure that all fiat currencies crash together. And wherever the Rothschilds have control, rest assured that it's one of their puppets. Right now, Russia is the "good cop" and the US is the "bad cop". The ultimate "suspect" is Israel, the Prize, for ancient spiritual reasons. The Rothschilds want controlled chaos, a collapse of their choosing. They know that Iran is the last major obstacle, and they will not rest until they have it.

:signyeahthat: Couldn't have said it better myself!?

1 hour ago, CSB said:

:P16MI8q: Super good point !  I must agree

This would be like me giving my Harley Davidson motor cycle to a little kid with a trike . You know he would crash it and most likely kill himself .

Exactly, and thank you. I got cha covered, friend ^.^

16 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I agree with the one world currency part. They want it by 2030, and are already biometerically regestrings "refugees" and those that recieve "aid" from the UN (which sometimes comes in the form of AIDS or whatever new virus needs testing, but i'm floating outta bounds. Quick! Catch me Megatron! lol No one is going to get that...and I have 0 fucks to give.) But if you think the Chinese are going to play ball the way the Rothchilds think they will, you haven't read Revelation. Kings of the East come to stand against the Antichrist and his kingdom. Clear as day stated. Not the good guys mind ya, they're not there to fight for God, but for oil. That doesn't change what they do, though.

5 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Backwards. US is the good cop in supplying the nWo while Russia plays bad cop, slamming ISIS on that steel table and lettin em know this isn't a game, even though it really is a game. 

Persia isn't a threat, either. Those Talentless Predicables just want oil. No one in right mind thinks Iran is any more a threat than North Korea, unless you listen to Ben-net-&-yahoo.

4 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

:signyeahthat: Couldn't have said it better myself!?

Most depressing thing I've read today o.o;

Final note, as this can't end well, and so I will take my roses and depart it; 2030 is big because it's the first transhumans we'll see. It's a few years before Apophis hits us, and all that jazz. The Good Book don't lie, and we're right on course. Some will try to tell ya, "It's now!" or "It's in the next few years". Well, that's a half truth. The nWo is now. And in the next few years, it's only going to gain power. But the big brush strokes won't take place til they have access to their precious immortality. God won't give it to em, so they have to forge it themselves with technology, and that will be the final slight. God put up with us pretending to be God. But the moment you make Iron/Clay your salvation, that's when you've wrote a ticket your ass can't cash. True life. Basic Thuganomics.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.