Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Russia is ready to coordinate practical steps to block the Turkish-Syrian border in cooperation with Damascus/International Military Review

12 posts in this topic

Russia is ready to coordinate practical steps to block the Turkish-Syrian border in cooperation with Damascus, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Friday after talks with his Syrian counterpart. Lavrov recalled that French President Francois Hollande earlier voiced same proposal. If Russia, Syria, France block the border, many terrorists groups in Syria, such as ISIS and al Nusra, will be cut from the supplies through Turkey.

On Saturday, the Syrian army spokesman, Brigadier General Ali Mayhoub, said, the Turkey military fired a number of mortar shells toward Syrian army positions from the Mount Jebel Aqra area, which is on the Turkish side. Apparently, it isn’t an act of support of the ideas to block the border. According to Damascus Turkey has also increased weapon, ammunition and equipment shipments into Syria in exchange for oil and antiquities looted by ISIS.

The Syrian army and the National Defense Forces (NDF) and Hezbollah seized back the areas of al-Markashileh and Jab al-Ahmar in the Northern parts of Lattakia province on Saturday. The Syrian forces pushed back the militant groups and restored full security to al-Rahmalia and al-Khidr hills.

According to the field reportrs, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), the NDF and Hezbollah backed up by the Russian Air Force launched an advance to capture the strategic town of Quayratayn form the ISIS in the Homs province on Saturday. Now, the pro-government forces took control of the villages of Muntar Armilah and Thaniyah and advancing on Quayratayn.
A number of pro-Syrian media outlets said Russia has vowed continued fight against terrorists in Syria using its warships. Moscow will reportedly launch massive operations codenamed 'Total Destruction' against the terrorists using 69 Sukhoi fighter jets, Tupolev 160 bombers, submarines and warships deployed in the Mediterranean Sea. The Russian grouping will be supported by S-400 missile defense systems in deployed Syria and the Moskva guided missile cruiser outfitted with S-300F Fort anti-air systems at the coast of Latakia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl8gJQQIDd0

1 person likes this

Everything is ramping up all around the world ! I see the day coming when this will all blow up into madness .

And to as I see it Russia and China are the only two countries that I know of that are defending Christians . 

9 hours ago, CSB said:

Everything is ramping up all around the world ! I see the day coming when this will all blow up into madness .

And to as I see it Russia and China are the only two countries that I know of that are defending Christians . 

Truly sad, isn't it? Never thought in my lifetime I'd be rooting FOR the Russians or Chinese, but our country is so fracked up now...

18 hours ago, CSB said:

Doesn't China persecute Christians?

18 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Yes. There's an official "church" but the real Christians have to hide, and those that are caught are often tortured, imprisoned, or murdered. And from reports of people I know who are familiar with missionaries there, the pure, persecuted church knows nothing of chains of command or prosperity gospel or fake healings.

We should also remember that though Russia is tolerating true Christianity at the moment, they began their communist country with a purge of both Jews and Christians.

Edited by Challenger

Shit is getting real.. And what is Obummer doing?  In France talking about the fake climate change crisis...

2 hours ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Yes and no . Challenger has it covered in his comment . They will help a Christian if it only serves their needs .

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

Yes. There's an official "church" but the real Christians have to hide, and those that are caught are often tortured, imprisoned, or murdered. And from reports of people I know who are familiar with missionaries there, the pure, persecuted church knows nothing of chains of command or prosperity gospel or fake healings.

We should also remember that though Russia is tolerating true Christianity at the moment, they began their communist country with a purge of both Jews and Christians.

Here's the deal with Syria.

Damascus IS going to be destroyed.

The Jews will leave a couple of cities in

the east side of their country, just east of Israel's future boarder and presently the Syrians are scattering like tumbleweeds across Europe to either disappear completely by European resistance or scatter their filthy seeds like actually tumbleweeds. I'm not sure yet but, Damascus is simply in the way of a larger piece of real-estate that the hook noses have their sights set on.

As usual business, they will orchestrate others to do their demolition for them to make way for the new boundaries and also make it appear to be a complete coincidence to Israel's advantage.

2 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Here's the deal with Syria.

Damascus IS going to be destroyed.

The Jews will leave a couple of cities in

the east side of their country, just east of Israel's future boarder and presently the Syrians are scattering like tumbleweeds across Europe to either disappear completely by European resistance or scatter their filthy seeds like actually tumbleweeds. I'm not sure yet but, Damascus is simply in the way of a larger piece of real-estate that the hook noses have their sights set on.

As usual business, they will orchestrate others to do their demolition for them to make way for the new boundaries and also make it appear to be a complete coincidence to Israel's advantage.

Pretty sure there's a Bible prophecy about Damascus being completely destroyed. So it would make sense.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Pretty sure there's a Bible prophecy about Damascus being completely destroyed. So it would make sense.

Yep,

I'm not a bibletard but governments use that sort of thing to spook the locals.

The bible doesn't talk about tumbleweeds much......

But when it does it's talking about Syrian refugees.

(now picture me in a suave suit saying that with a expensive scotch in my hand lol-)

3 hours ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Isaiah 17.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.