Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

I want to say Red Alert lol

7 posts in this topic

But I have seen it so many times and it turned out to be crap. However, an ill wind is blowing, I think. It's to do with this:

http://www.cop21.gouv.fr/en/

Climate Change Summit 

And with this:

How Many Climate Change Refugees Should America Let In?

The United Nations estimates that climate change will create 200 million migrants and refugees throughout the world. How many climate change refugees should America let in?

http://ecowatch.com/2015/11/27/climate-change-refugees-syria/

I have always had the feeling that we'd be slated to take in millions of these people.  I just wasn't sure how they would justify it. Wait and see what happens with this. It's logical isn't it, from their point of view?

The climate change issue is going to directly affect everyone and it is going to cost everyone more money to live, those who work and pay into the system, that is. In the meantime, the global re-distribution of wealth will take hold in earnest. I am wondering what kind of global taxes might come out of this summit, or proposals at the least. 

With the TPP coming at us and the nightmares that will come from this climate summit, I'd say just when we thought we'd lost most or all of our freedoms, they will find a way to tell you that you can't have a bbq on your own property, that you can't chop down trees because they're carbon collectors. (some towns have made ordinances about bbqs already) And then there's Agenda 30 and Agenda 21. 

This is where people will start actually seeing the invisible hand slapping them right in the face, they will be affected. It will be gradual, more things you can't do, more jobs that can't be performed because of environmental restrictions, higher prices. Higher prices because pollution free always is cheaper than polluted. What's that about anyway? We have to pay more for what should have always been normal. 

Anyway, it's going to cost us a lot more to survive real soon. Global Carbon Tax on goods? 

1 person likes this

Seem to be looking for any reason to get them in. And ofc they are its a crucial part of the destabilization plan!

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Seem to be looking for any reason to get them in. And ofc they are its a crucial part of the destabilization plan!

Tomorrow another coup will take place. 

Aw, shucks. Let's just hand over the keys to all the poor people of the world. Let them all come here in return for a small country where we can start fresh.

:wacko: Until they decide they want that too. Roll over, Rover. We're moving into your dog house.

Climate change but not in the literal sense.....more like regime change. The meetings are about the revolution.

2 hours ago, grav said:

Aw, shucks. Let's just hand over the keys to all the poor people of the world. Let them all come here in return for a small country where we can start fresh.

:wacko: Until they decide they want that too. Roll over, Rover. We're moving into your dog house.

Mexico is open.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.