Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Katy Perry: Dark Horse video Analysis - Found some creepy stuff

18 posts in this topic

Im messing around with a new tool in hd for the videos and its allowing me to go frame by frame and pick up every detail so i thought i was try it out on the below video first. See if i can find anything.

So what did i find?

Eye of Horus

At the 0:19 second mark you can see a Eye of Horus sprayed on her hair in blue. But this symbol has an addition. Being a Triangular Pyramid just above it.  Sometimes the Eye of Horus is inside of a triangle. But not in this video. It is above. But the other alternative known symbol with the Eye of Horus or that resembles the eye of horus is the illuminati pyramid with the all seeing eye on top of the pyramid. In this case its the wrong way around. The triangle should be below. But this is still a nod to the audience and their cohorts that they endorse this singer. Since it is used on its own many times to signify the connection.

Triangular Symbol Shoes

At the 0:26 second mark you can see shoes with a triangular shape that only accommodate 3 of the main toes. Which is detailed further just below. Which fits in perfectly with the video and the shape of the shoes.

3 - This is the number of royalty. It symbolizes the magical shape of the triangle. It symbolizes the Holy Trinity which is Nimrod Semiramis Tamus … or Osiris, Isis, Horus … or Satan, Eve and Cain

Egyptian Text Translations from the back wall

At the 0:35 second mark (which was my initial go to point because of the numerology) you can now see symbols behind katy perry to her right.

I'm yet to decipher the symbols behind her because I couldn't figure out those particular symbols. But I do like the fact that one of those symbols looks like the number 11. 

11 - The number of destruction and judgment and the death of man. Any event or thing assigned with 11 is to aid the rising of the Dajjal/anti-Christ. In Latin the Devil’s name is LVX which translates as (50+5+10 = 65 =6+5 =11) Meaning they signed this video with an 11 to aid the rise of the anti-christ.

Reference to WWE Monday Night RAW - STRANGE FOR A MUSIC VIDEO?

At the 0:34 second mark you can see a strange gold badge on the male (only 1 eye shown which is a symbol of the illuminati). As his hand moved revealing it for a second. Upon the badge can be read.

Mon-Nite can be seen marked on it if the text if you turn it upside down. Alongside text above it that also reads RAW. And next to it is a very strange symbol on his belt that resembles the World Wrestling Entertainment symbol exactly. You can check what you see in the video against this image. So this to me is a strong reference to WWE Monday Night RAW

http://www.direttanews.it/wp-content/uploads/wwe-logo-1.jpg

It is also on its flipped on its side to represent a 3. Which as you know is an illuminati number.

BUT also if you look at it how the badge to the left with text is shown in the video it spells. 3 II N NOW.  Its too blurry but This could be mistaken at eye sight as a subliminal message that reads SIN NOW! which i thought at first glance. A direct message flashed for a brief moment during the video which is classic programming technique for subliminal shiit!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS 100% INTENTIONAL AS A MESSAGE BECAUSE WHEN HE RE-APPEARS AT 0:54 second mark THE BADGE IS REPLACED BY A BLANK SCREEN WHERE THE INFO WAS! WHILE HE POINTS TO THE WWE LOGO! MAYBE SYMBOLIZING ITS GOING? It then re-appears at the 0:57 second mark as he offers katy a large gemstone. She then ends him by turning him into ashes at the 1:15 second mark. Proceeding then then take from his ashes a stone/gem/jewelerry and eating it. Symbolizing the consumption of his soul?

^^ to the above. Does anyone know if wwe has finacial issues or closed down after the video came out! Im not into wrestling so im unsure. Might be worth some extra research once im done with this analysis.

Reference to 3 again

At the 0:46 second mark you will see 3 serpents along the bottom of the boat.

Katy Hides one eye with the eye of horus

At the 1:07 second mark you will see her cover her painted eye with the eye of horus prop.

Freemason Symbols in the video

1st Time it appeared: at the 0:57 mark you can see his blong necklace has a domed triangle with the letters MM enter-twined and below the letter G.

2nd time it appeared: Katy perry herself wears a necklace at certain times in the video one being at the 1:36 second mark. This on its own is nothing but notice the shape. It is a similar shape to the Egyptian letter for G. Although this may not be the intended. I think this is too unclear to be 100% sure.

for reference see image below. The Letter G!

http://adventofdeception.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Freemasonry.gif

666 Symbol

If you look at the 0:39 mark you will see a classic 666 symbol with her hands.

Egyptian Text Translation

at the 1:56 second mark you can see katy on screen with 3 sets of egyptian letters around her that spell these words.

The first set in the top left: is an ideogram for the verb "to be", or "to exist" (i.e. "is", "are", "was", etc.).

The second set in the top right corner could be an ideogram for several verbs: to do, to make (the eye) older first form (circle/sieve) to go back to or turn around

The third set in the bottom right: is a set of letters spelling. NCN or in numeric value 14, 3, 14. could have been a date for something. Or a reference to Pi day!

Very rough translation with my very limited skills with Egyptian text. Could be: We are going to be, going back to the first form? of what we were

In a later part of the video at the 2:18 second mark you will see other symbols but i have not been able to get accurate description on them, But will give you what i have. the eye of horus with its left eye style could mean good luck. Also a symbol of the sun god ra. the man crouched on top of what is like a maze. That could mean planning and to planning a building. im not sure about the others.

More Illuminati symbols

this can be found at the 2:17 second mark you will see 2 eyes replaced by illuminati triangles complete with eyes

Egyptian Symbols on Glasses

this can be found at the 2:24 second mark we once again see the the same symbols from the previous translation. Specifically the ideogram for going to be - then a set of letters spelling. NCN or in numeric value 14, 3, 14. could have been a date. - then the symbols for to give, or given or to make an offering, for beneficence, reward, well-doing, etc

Some f****d up translations here. but they are legit. if you wish to look yourself learn the alphabet from google and then use this. And learn the meaning of the symbols and when they are used.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Egyptian_hieroglyphs_by_common_name:_A%E2%80%93L

End of the analysis comment

im sure i missed a few things out, because i wanted to find the hidden stuff and not all the basic symbolism. But this for me paints a several messages. She was offered things. She took it. and she rose up in fame. Whats odd the the fact that the video contains a message in egyptian. Which i have stated above. I will include a rough translation below of the verbs so you can get the basic meaning.

We are going to be, going back to the first form? of what we were. You have until 14/3/14 or it means something else if we go with the letters NCN: to give and/or make an offering and be rewarded.

Pretty sure im the first to get this.

4 people like this

Ok based on the info in this thread. I dug a little deeper into the WWE reference. And found this. I know its been a while since the video came out but who knows. They do signal in advance dont they.

WWE Monday Night Raw: Lowest Viewership In 18 Years

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wwe-monday-night-raw-lowest-120236750.html

^^ based on what we saw in the video and the above article. I would not be stretching it if i said that WWE Monday Night Raw would vanish soon now would i?

I've always wondered on how much influence that some of these performers actually have in the say of the set designs.  

She did come from a religious back ground with an uncle that was a filmmaker but don't the producers of the music vid have to sign off on the final approval?

Or is it the set designers that are going full nerd and seeing if anyone catches on.  

Just now, Redlistvet said:

I've always wondered on how much influence that some of these performers actually have in the say of the set designs.  

She did come from a religious back ground with an uncle that was a filmmaker but don't the producers of the music vid have to sign off on the final approval?

Or is it the set designers that are going full nerd and seeing if anyone catches on.  

I believe she had input on this. she is trying to get in at the very least. if she is not in already.

see this interview.

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/18505/20140803/katy-perry-talks-illuminati-dark-horse-singer-calls-conspiracy-theorists.htm

21 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

At the 1:57 mark, Ms. Perry admits: "I sold my soul to the devil."  Now I know that "selling your soul to the devil" is just a figure of speech that people use.  However, really think about the music industry for a minute....  Now look at all the symbolism in Katy's video that Ukshep deciphered.  Do you think when Ms. Perry admits to selling her soul to the devil that she was just saying it as a figure of speech?  Whether she influenced her set design or not, I'm pretty sure she's aware of the set design.

Here's Bob Dylan admitting the same thing.

Here's Lady Gaga "Swearing To Lucifer."

Whatever the truth is...

Edited by McWest

By the way if you have any other videos you want me to analyze i would be happy to oblige its fun.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

By the way if you have any other videos you want me to analyze i would be happy to oblige its fun.

Ok....the safety dance, men without hats!

Hahahahahaha

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Redlistvet said:

Ok....the safety dance, men without hats!

Hahahahahaha

i dont think that has anything to analyze other than hate for midgets? or is it slavery in that video.

Just now, YourMom2 said:

Is that Obama's face on the dog at the very end? :lol_alpha:

who knows lol!

im still wondering why that video has a strong WWE reference. IT MAKES NO SENSE TO HAVE IT!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.