Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

In the Shadow of Hermes - Genocide of 65 Million

13 posts in this topic

Now pay attention.  If you fail to learn from what was done to the Russian People you risk facing a similar fate.

20 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:IGly6RW:  Good post, YM, I shouldv'e posted that link as well: even though the video is all reading too (unless you can understand Norwegian.)

Reading it now...not gonna be popular with Christians.

The religion of Marxism had it's roots in Christianity. As Bertrand Russel pointed out:
Yahweh = dialectical Marxism.
The Messiah = Marx.
The Chosen ones = the proletariat.
The church = the communist party.
The Second Coming of Christ = the revolution.
Hell = punishment of the capitalists.
The millennium or thousand year reign of peace = communism
Edited by YourMom2

14 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

The religion of Marxism had it's roots in Christianity. As Bertrand Russel pointed out:
The Messiah = Marx.

Interesting stuff!

:popcorn:

i really didnt have two hours to spend watching a video, but im really glad i did! 

it had the effect of locking you into it (hypnotic?) i just couldnt look away. few things get that kind of undivided attention from me.

im gonna invite some friends over to watch it on the big screen today. i hope it just dosent disappear, wish i could download it!

thanks much skycat

31 minutes ago, Radio said:

i really didnt have two hours to spend watching a video, but im really glad i did! 

it had the effect of locking you into it (hypnotic?) i just couldnt look away. few things get that kind of undivided attention from me.

im gonna invite some friends over to watch it on the big screen today. i hope it just dosent disappear, wish i could download it!

thanks much skycat

search ddg.gg (duckduckgo) "download youtube videos" (no ") look for one something like "en save from" load link, click download :-)

2 hours ago, Radio said:

thanks much skycat

Yes, it's indeed worth the watch.

Freemake video downloader is your friend:
http://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader/
(You can deselect all the other stuff that comes with it during the insall screen.  There are check boxes or something you need to deselect.)  It's an excellent downloader! :vFpL81r:

SC

7 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

The Messiah = Marx.

Lies and slander are never popular with Christians.

How any despot decides to excuse and justify their actions is their business. Trying to blame the chosen excuse and twist everything it teaches is subversion, not truth.

After watching the video it's evident that socially engineered "climate change" reduces agriculture yields = starvation. Once again the illuminati will escape blame unless the people wake up and out them en masse.

I'm only 60 pages into the 400+ page book...goes further back than the video...highly recommended......the more you know the more you can evade being caught in the crossfire.

Once again:

http://zioncrimefactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Under-The-Sign-of-the-Scorpion.pdf

Marx recommended the industrialization of society so that the masses would find employment. In this way they could be recruited as workers. Whether the products of industry were needed or not was unimportant to the Illuminati, neither did it matter whether the production process harmed the environment. If people were left unemployed and given time to think, the Illuminati's violent regime might be endangered...

It worked pretty well because instead of people overthrowing the regime, they beg for politicians to create jobs so they can work work work!  Most of you probably know what's in the book but it's a great refresher course and the parallels with ideologies from the past ring true today. Also of interest.....Jews pretend to be Christians to infiltrate the church. The all-seeing eye actually represents the infiltrators as spies in all areas of church and state.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.