Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

NORTH KOREA THREATENS TO NUKE TURKEY

18 posts in this topic

How is he gunna nuke turkey? He cant even get his rockets to fire in a straight line lol. So inept he may launch a nuke and hit himself lol

1 person likes this

he's going to keep cranking out jokes like this and someone in a missle silo is going to piss himself laughing, which will cause a short circuit in the launch control circuitry?

it might just work!!!

Does north korea have nukes??or do they just say they do,like their flourishing economy and beautiful shopping centers

LOL. Is there any place lil' Kim hasn't threatened to nuke?
I think I read somewhere that he was only three days old when he made his first threat.
:wacko:

Well I hope if and when they do,

they do it right. I would hate to see any leftovers.

NORTH KOREA:

We do Turkey RIGHT!

1 person likes this

So....fire nuke at turkey hit north something counrty blame turkey. For making them fire a nuke. Repeat hit them selfs. Russia blames turkey for picking on the stupid kid in the village. War. Watch and see people watch and see 

7 minutes ago, Han sole said:

So....fire nuke at turkey hit north something counrty blame turkey. For making them fire a nuke. Repeat hit them selfs. Russia blames turkey for picking on the stupid kid in the village. War. Watch and see people watch and see 

Quite frankly,

an all out civil war would be the best outcome for Europe at this time. On it's present coarse, it will only be consumed and die a miserable, slow and agonizing death. With civil wars, there is always hope for a change that wasn't scripted by TPTB.

I would take my chances.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Quite frankly,

an all out civil war would be the best outcome for Europe at this time. On it's present coarse, it will only be consumed and die a miserable, slow and agonizing death. With civil wars, there is always hope for a change that wasn't scripted by TPTB.

I would take my chances.

Uzi I always have a hard time reading your post because I am looking at tits! But war is coming

Kim Jong Un couldn't even nuke a cup of tea in a microwave oven .  

:b0vpxS8::b0vpxS8::b0vpxS8::b0vpxS8::b0vpxS8::b0vpxS8:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.