Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Watch New Raw Footage of Russia Unleashing HELL from Land Air and Sea on the Muslim Terrorists Who Killed Their Pilot

3 posts in this topic

I know for a fact that the first video is fake, most likely posted before this bombing, but it is still cool none the less.

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/watch-new-raw-footage-of-russia-unleashing-hell-from-land-air-and-sea-on-the-muslim-terrorists-who-killed-their-pilot/

Multiple Videos on the link above, I am sure there will be more to come, I am going to post one at the bottom.

Read the full article in the link above.

-

While Americans celebrate Thanksgiving, Putin, in his own style, sent a gift to the Turkmen who killed his pilot: hell, fire, and brimstone coming from all directions—land, air, and sea.

The gift was not limited to the killers, but also included all their relatives and associates as well: anyone with the affiliation of Turkmen.

Now you can watch (see second raw footage below) the joy of the Turkmen crying Allahu Akbar. Muslims yell this slogan, even when they are on the receiving end. The second video is titled “Fearsome: Russia Shells Turkmen Mountain.”

It is one thing to hear that the Russians are ticked off, but it is another thing to watch how Russians ‘just go boom’. Here is the sending end:

This is Russia’s reaction to Turkey’s act of aggression, shooting down a Russian warplane over Syria’s border area following accusations that it had violated Turkish airspace. To Russia, the message to Turkey is simple: we will kill your brothers, the Turkmen who are aiding you.

News sources and raw footage reveal that ground offensive, areal as well as navy, had commenced Wednesday evening. The Russian hell was hailing on the Turkmen from all directions, as the wrath of Russia began to pour on the Muslim terrorists who were aided by American-provided Taw Missiles as well as their own tanks that they had confiscated from the Syrian military in the past.

In addition to Russia’s bombardment, Syria sent tanks that marched through the area, including heavy firing from cannons, and, in addition, Russia hailed all the hell with strikes from air offensives and missiles fired from as far away as the sea. This campaign is an intensified continuation of the previous campaign, in which Turkey decided to aid their Ottoman Turkmen brethren with terrorists and weapons.

Turkey is having a butt load of earthquakes.  I guess Russia cranked up SURA which is the Russian version of HAARP. All of the quakes are pretty shallow which tells me they might be man made.  Russia is probably trying to shake them up a bit. LOL

http://www.world-earthquakes.com/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.