Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

People who approve publishing lists of gun owners cry foul over published list of Muslims

3 posts in this topic

Intresting. I don't want them to regester because I feel they are as treatening to my safety as a firearm, though. It's because once this nonsense is settled, it's time to go home. I don't mean to be a prick in that statement, and I'm all about aiding those in need. But this country is in tailspin, and unlike the disney cartoon, there's nothing funny about it. So, before we can help those that need it, we need to rebuild that cracked foundation. That said, bring em in, but make sure they understand it's not a perminate situation. Just temporary shelter from the storm. Sure, not all of em have to go back once it's all settled either. But then we gotta follow that path to citizenship, and one of the keys to that is to regester yourself as an immigrant. It's not a slight or insult, it's the way the system was designed to insure that we can be that nation that can take in a half a million refugees in times of trouble. 

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.