Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The Coming Genocide will be caused by Immigration!

63 posts in this topic

GERMANY (AND HITLER) COMMITTED GENOCIDE AGAINST THE JEWS!

NOW THE ELITE (WHO ARE ALL JEWS) ARE COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST GERMANY AND THE REST OF EUROPE!

Its almost as if this is the plan to get revenge for the past. Maybe its right what they say? That being that Hitler rose to power and gave his people what they wanted and they wanted to be free of the elite much like we all do today. So they fought and tried but failed. But history is written by the victors! If its true that is.

Problem is. I see this repeating itself. Once again plans have been put into action by the elite to destroy european countries. Which is exactly what happened before ww2. The Conspiracy Theorists and the awakened of the time knew who was to blame. And well you know what happened next! But now we are entering a new age. And unlike last time they tried it they have made only 1 change to the entire process.

They stopped being the people on show and became the puppet masters, and now the new enemy are muslims & immigrants! being brought upon europe to wreck and destroy.

Now people this is the REAL IMPORTANT PART! The next stage is what? they flood in, they cause problems and people get pissed off and fight back. They stand up and make it known that ENOUGH! IS Enough! And what we will end up with people is a New Genocide against Muslims/immigrants Spearheaded by what will most likely be a Hitler-esque politician with similar goals and ambitions. While the real enemy laughs at you from behind the scenes.

Same Game. Same Rules. New Paint-job. Don't fall for it. When the shit hits the fan. Target the cause. And it is not the immigrants its the elite. Last time they tried this the cat was let out of the bag and the jews became the targets as truth was known. This time around they will not. Open your eyes! Stay Alert! and Do not be Duped!

I feel like everyone is being duped and see's only the thin veil on top instead of the truth beneath. I just needed to get this out.

3 people like this

I want to also add. That i am not ignorant to certain pieces of information this is but one layer of it. For instance some evidence points to germany/hitler being on the same team as the rest. Fighting each other on the front but behind closed doors drinking beers together. Much like it is today. This however does not change the above post.

Things are not always as they seem, and sometimes they are just soo many layers that you need each piece before any of it makes any sense at all.

Did you see how the video on Cinnamon's thread was deleted from the other night.

I hope you watched that video. Was really eve opening.

That does make an awesome get even story, but those you think are true jews are mainly neocon Nazi Zionists

who are not real jews to begin with. They either take on jewish names, and/or just keep their family names even

if not a jew.

7 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Did you see how the video on Cinnamon's thread was deleted from the other night.

I hope you watched that video. Was really eve opening.

Yeh i saw that video.

The question now becomes why would a Neocon Nazi Zionist destroy Germany?

Maybe they're not really what and who everyone thinks they are.

Maybe they're actually not even neocons, or Nazis, or even Zionists.

Maybe they're a sect within tptb global group who actually control even them.

Maybe they're not even human; and only look the way they do to fool even the very elect.

Jeopardy! ... Who are the men of renown?

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Check this out.

52 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The question now becomes why would a Neocon Nazi Zionist destroy Germany?

Maybe they're not really what and who everyone thinks they are.

Maybe they're actually not even neocons, or Nazis, or even Zionists.

Maybe they're a sect within tptb global group who actually control even them.

Maybe they're not even human; and only look the way they do to fool even the very elect.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh i saw that video.

We should take note that the people who suffered for being Jews were not the elite. Somehow, even if "the Jews" are the real villains, it's the ordinary people minding their own business who get all the suffering. Hitler did nothing to attack TPTB.

4 minutes ago, Challenger said:

We should take note that the people who suffered for being Jews were not the elite. Somehow, even if "the Jews" are the real villains, it's the ordinary people minding their own business who get all the suffering. Hitler did nothing to attack TPTB.

Actually thats the point. He saw the jews of the elite integrated into current society at the time like it is today, News anchors and the like. Corporations etc etc and he took them out. Every other civilian jew was collateral damage and understandable. But dont take this comment with hurt. read a little longer. How do you feel about muslims? because those radical muslims bombing paris and killing tons of other people are causing the civilian population of the world to see ALL MUSLIMS as a problem. And this is what must have happened logically in hitlers time. Humans do not change so much in such a short space of time.

And him being the leader of a nation. A politician and having everyone know who is problem is will obviously lead to categorization of non-threats into threats as it does in our current political and economic climate.

It sucks but its true.

He may have eradicated a lot of the elite or those being used by the elite at the time but he also killed a ton of civilians but when you cant know who your enemy is. Or you can but cant get to them. Or your countrymen are crying out for them to all be removed like almost every person in modern day europe is doing then is shall be done.

And i read papers from the times. They tried peacefully removing jews. They fought back. and it escalated into conflict so they took it to the extreme. and that is also what would happen with muslims today if we asked every one of them to leave. It would lead to conflict and millions of muslims would die as they refuse to leave.

Perspective! i hope!

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Actually thats the point. He saw the jews of the elite integrated into current society at the time like it is today, News anchors and the like. Corporations etc etc and he took them out. Every other civilian jew was collateral damage and understandable. But dont take this comment with hurt. read a little longer. How do you feel about muslims? because those radical muslims bombing paris and killing tons of other people are causing the civilian population of the world to see ALL MUSLIMS as a problem. And this is what must have happened logically in hitlers time. Humans do not change so much in such a short space of time.

And him being the leader of a nation. A politician and having everyone know who is problem is will obviously lead to categorization of non-threats into threats as it does in our current political and economic climate.

It sucks but its true.

Judaism, at least as the Bible teaches, does not tell them to conquer the world by force, to infiltrate other countries, to lie, to leach off the working class, to behead people, or any of the other things that the koran and hadith explicitly teach. Islam is by nature a subversive and brutal theocracy. So if someone is a muslim they cannot practice the religion without assenting to its core teachings. On the other hand, if someone is a Jew they are to obey the Ten Commandments, which is introduced with a command to love God. So any Jew who does evil is disobeying their religion, but any muslim who does evil is obeying their religion. See the contrast?

So you cannot argue moral equivalence here. There is no comparison between islam and any other religion. You are basically arguing that every Jew is a latent or dormant elitist, so you excuse "collateral damage" to save the world. Yet you consider "peaceful" muslims innocent victims and the violent ones the fringe, which is the opposite of what islam teaches and practices.

The fact remains that Hitler did not strike at the root; the ONLY damage was collateral.

9 minutes ago, Challenger said:

There is no comparison between islam and any other religion. You are basically arguing that every Jew is a latent or dormant elitist, so you excuse "collateral damage" to save the world.

Incorrect! I am not condoning or saying its right. Regardless of the religious beliefs you speak of, or that those true to the religion doing what they do to stay true to the religion the follow. It is not how it is seen by most let me explain. What i am saying this is how it has been perceived by the population in the past (referenced in my previous comment). And how it is perceived right now in the modern world (also referenced in my previous comment).. My personal opinion does not factor into it. The majority see it the way i stated. Obviously that is an issue but its unfortunately how is it due to several factors. Media, Events and how the public's perception is twisted to fit goals.

13 minutes ago, Challenger said:

The fact remains that Hitler did not strike at the root; the ONLY damage was collateral.

He indeed did strike at the root at the beginning. the first batch of jews was those that were changing germany at the time. After that i would say it was any jew goes. At that point the public perception in germany was strongly against jews because it was a major part of hitlers political campaign to free germany from the clutches of the elite. And since they thought all jews were elite thats the direction it went. But deep down i think they knew they could not identify them all so decided to just kill any jew to try and get as many as possible.

Once again not condoning it. But its a fact that can be researched for yourself. A fact buried by history. Hitler committed the horrible act of genocide. But his people willed him to. they believed in it. And im sorry to say but the majority of people on ct forums if given the chance to kill some of the elite with a country backing them may take it. Even if civilians would die. because they think that it may be the only way.

I wish it were different i really do.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Judaism, at least as the Bible teaches, does not tell them to conquer the world by force, to infiltrate other countries, to lie, to leach off the working class, to behead people, or any of the other things that the koran and hadith explicitly teach. Islam is by nature a subversive and brutal theocracy. So if someone is a muslim they cannot practice the religion without assenting to its core teachings. On the other hand, if someone is a Jew they are to obey the Ten Commandments, which is introduced with a command to love God. So any Jew who does evil is disobeying their religion, but any muslim who does evil is obeying their religion. See the contrast?

So you cannot argue moral equivalence here. There is no comparison between islam and any other religion. You are basically arguing that every Jew is a latent or dormant elitist, so you excuse "collateral damage" to save the world. Yet you consider "peaceful" muslims innocent victims and the violent ones the fringe, which is the opposite of what islam teaches and practices.

Jews were going to do whatever they could to defend themselves.  Islam goes out and just provokes meaningless fights. 

As far as 0bama though and this country, he's just letting them in like when the pilgrims came to this country as per his comment about how the pilgrims were just like the muslims/illegals coming in here.  Constitutional buff only to make sure he violates it. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.