Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Video - How to create an MK Ultra Assassin through hypnotization.

5 posts in this topic

This show explains and demonstrates how it is possible to create a Mind Controlled patsy to carry out assassinations, do things against their will and the like. Now imagine what the Government has done, with who knows how many millions dollars of research, and I wonder what splinter programs that came from this. I am halfway through watching this, the question I ask myself is, How many of these guys are out and about in the public, waiting for orders? - Also I wonder how many of them have been Accidently Triggered.

I may watch Manchurian Candidate or American Ultra after I finish this.

1 person likes this

Fascinating This keep me glued to my seat . I didn't find this funny in any way I found it shocking !

I now wounder just how many are out there .

Check this out, in regards to Boys Town - Watch the full thing, or documentaries on it.

On the Video I Forwarded it to the 1:55 mark

1 hour ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

This show explains and demonstrates how it is possible to create a Mind Controlled patsy to carry out assassinations, do things against their will and the like. Now imagine what the Government has done, with who knows how many millions dollars of research, and I wonder what splinter programs that came from this. I am halfway through watching this, the question I ask myself is, How many of these guys are out and about in the public, waiting for orders? - Also I wonder how many of them have been Accidently Triggered.

I may watch Manchurian Candidate or American Ultra after I finish this.

I'd wager that the number is scary like 30k maybe more. I don't know what your thoughts are on predictive programming but I feel that they acquire lots of subjects like in American Ultra. You know some average joe who gets busted with drugs and they make a deal with the person for no time in jail but for participating in a little psych experiment ?

There's more to it than hypnotics. Abuse of both the body and mind. Getting the subject to disassocate from reality. And alot more. I'm not going to explain how the program works because some ass will then try it and we already have enough asses preforming that sorry lil magic show through the media as we speak. Keep em scared, and unaware is a bit part though. And from what I can tell, that means atlest half the planet is in a condition to be sent to the next step, which is programming. You have received it, I have recieved it. We all recieve it every day. How many take to it, that's a diffrent stat that I can honestly say I know nothing about other than the number is too high. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.