Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Mosque teaching beheadings in Canada

3 posts in this topic

I was told that this is happening here in America as well but I couldn't find any information on the American Mosques 

but here is one in re of the Canadian Mosques .

There are comment's that this act is only play but I have to ask my self is this play or a preparation of young minds .

This is a video to the Canadian Mosque .

The battles will rage in the streets. I have a mosque just one mile away from me.

Only problem for them, the people here where I live are not to be fucked with!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

27 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The battles will rage in the streets. I have a mosque just one mile away from me.

Only problem for them, the people here where I live are not to be fucked with!

You know I have to agree. Even though they might have their little mosques we're still armed. And honestly I can't see them going full jihad until they know we're like Europe cause they'll be mowed down the first time they try any of that shit! I mean really think about it. All they gotta do is screw up and go into the wrong neighborhood like one of those old Irish or Italian neighborhoods in New England some where and kill some kid or rape somebody's little girl and its game over for them. My uncle is an Italian from Boston and he tells me stories all the time about growing up in that area and how if you want to find trouble it won't be hard cause all you gotta do is run your mouth and you could wind up with false teeth in a hurry. And to think that in that area both the Irish and Italians are Catholics they'll  just band together and kick some ass! ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.