Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

Hitler's inspiration: the Native American holocaust

7 posts in this topic

The only thing hitler did was be used as a catalyst to usher in the elites tools for deception and destruction. While the rest of the world were chasing each other on the battlefield, hitlers maniacal maniac scientist were hard at work designing  technology that would help enslave the world. 

Yes hitler and his paperclip crew are heroes, but only to the delusional dead-brains that also worship satan and the illunatics, whether they are smart enough to know it or not.   

1 person likes this

I don't understand justification of an evil act because someone else did it first. That's just odd to me. The whole two wrongs don't make a right, and stupidty will always find justification for ignorance. Or somethings along those lines. 

20 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

The only thing hitler did was be used as a catalyst to usher in the elites tools for deception and destruction. While the rest of the world were chasing each other on the battlefield, hitlers maniacal maniac scientist were hard at work designing  technology that would help enslave the world. 

Yes hitler and his paperclip crew are heroes, but only to the delusional dead-brains that also worship satan and the illunatics, whether they are smart enough to know it or not.   

Elites funded Hitler to steal their technology, and implement holohoax to gain more control. Hitler was for his own people, even if basically set up.  If by any chance you can explain this below?

45 minutes ago, rbear said:

Elites funded Hitler to steal their technology, and implement holohoax to gain more control. Hitler was for his own people, even if basically set up.  If by any chance you can explain this below?

Exactly what I said, hitler was a drug induced schizophrenic puppet, early model. Would you worship Barry, after all he's for his people, the elite, just like your idol hitler. You don't get it. They weren't after the synagogue of satan, satan was trying to eradicate all Jews through the nazis. The Jewish bloodline is special to God, it was from that bloodline Jesus came. That's why satan infiltrated the Jews, the ones Jesus called "the synagogue of satan". 

The thought process propaganda,  hitler was after the bad jews, is just that, propaganda. The illunatics are so embedded in the world, if you erased every Jew off the face of the earth, most illunatics would survive. Wake up!, you have been duped just like hitler. satan is controlling people through hatred and greed, using their ignorance  of his agenda, like he always has. 

I can't watch videos, but I will be willing to bet it is just more propaganda. 

Do you know that the word propaganda means: prop- agenda or prop up an agenda. 

I don't argue these points to try to change your mind, obviously you have been compromised. It's to try to warn and inform others who might be blinded by the propaganda you promote.  

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

Exactly what I said, hitler was a drug induced schizophrenic puppet, early model. Would you worship Barry, after all he's for his people, the elite, just like your idol hitler. You don't get it. They weren't after the synagogue of satan, satan was trying to eradicate all Jews through the nazis. The Jewish bloodline is special to God, it was from that bloodline Jesus came. That's why satan infiltrated the Jews, the ones Jesus called "the synagogue of satan". 

The thought process propaganda,  hitler was after the bad jews, is just that, propaganda. The illunatics are so embedded in the world, if you erased every Jew off the face of the earth, most illunatics would survive. Wake up!, you have been duped just like hitler. satan is controlling people through hatred and greed, using their ignorance  of his agenda, like he always has. 

I can't watch videos, but I will be willing to bet it is just more propaganda. 

Do you know that the word propaganda means: prop- agenda or prop up an agenda. 

I don't argue these points to try to change your mind, obviously you have been compromised. It's to try to warn and inform others who might be blinded by the propaganda you promote.  

Sorry the video lays it all out, the real holocaust of the German people. It even lays out the jews declared war on Germany first, not the other way around. Also in the video (If I remember right), it shows "where might the next war be @? A finger is pointed "right here (somewhere in Germany, sorry not much time to go dig these days). Also this video uses actual historical video as the Germans documented these autrocities.

The Biggest Cover-Up In History This documentary tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know

Now you must also ask yourself, why is this video Hellstorm Now Banned All Around the World? (The internet interprets censorship and routes around it) 

Banned in: France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Israel, Italy, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Reunion, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Wallis and Futuna, Austria, and Switzerland.  Venezuela, West Bank, British Virgin Islands, Guyana, Paraguay, Guinea-Bissau, Palau, Guam, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, Greece, Equatorial Guinea, Belarus, Pitcairn, Guinea, Gambia, Greenland, Pakistan, Gibraltar, Ghana, Guernsey, Papua New Guinea, Georgia, Grenada, United Kingdom, Gabon, Panama, Bangladesh, Belgium, Burkina Faso, Bulgaria, Micronesia – Federated States of, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Barbados, Swaziland, Saint Barthelemy, Bermuda, Brunei, Bolivia, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Bhutan, Zambia, Bouvet Island, Botswana, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Bahamas, South Africa, Belize, Jamaica, Jordan, Jersey, Vanuatu, Singapore, Suriname, Samoa, Armenia, Albania, Angola, Anguilla, United Arab Emirates, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Azerbaijan, Australia, Aruba, Sao Tome and Principe, Antarctica, American Samoa, Argentina, Nepal, Rwanda, Iraq, Iceland, Serbia, Fiji, Ireland, Indonesia, Saint Helena, Isle of Man, British Indian Ocean Territory, Romania, Niue, Djibouti, Denmark, Sierra Leone, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Algeria, Tuvalu, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Sri Lanka, Liechtenstein, Lebanon, Japan, Laos, Libya, Saint Lucia, Liberia, Lesotho, Qatar, Oman, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Cook Islands, Cote d’Ivoire, Colombia, China, Cameroon, Chile, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Canada, Congo, Central African Republic, Congo – Democratic Republic of, Cyprus, Christmas Island, Costa Rica, Curacao, Cape Verde, Cuba, Turkey, South Korea, North Korea, Kuwait, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tanzania, Kazakhstan, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Kyrgyzstan, Togo, Chad, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Kiribati, Cambodia, Tunisia, Tonga, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Kenya, Portugal, Philippines, Haiti, Thailand, Namibia, Syria, Sint Maarten, Niger, Norfolk Island, Nigeria, South Sudan, Nicaragua, Netherlands, El Salvador, Norway, Slovakia, Finland, Slovenia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Somalia, Senegal, San Marino, Faroe Islands, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, New Zealand, India, Sweden, Sudan, Ecuador, Uzbekistan, Estonia, Egypt, Western Sahara, Spain, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Marshall Islands, Macedonia, Myanmar, Mali, Macao, Mongolia, Morocco, Holy See (Vatican City State), Monaco, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Montenegro, Moldova, Madagascar, Saint Martin, Malaysia, Mexico, Mozambique, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Northern Mariana Islands, Montserrat, Mauritania, Mauritius, Malta, Malawi, Maldives, Zimbabwe, United States Virgin Islands, Comoros, Peru, United States, Hungary, Croatia, Vietnam, Uruguay, Latvia, Iran, Hong Kong, Ukraine, Uganda, Honduras, Russia, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Nauru

I am not sure why you can't view videos, however, regardless of what you think or your views, I suggest you either try to find a way to see it, or maybe purchase a copy.  hellstormdocumentary.com or just read the book, it goes more in debth than the film. The film was made because not everyone wants to read/etc. It also uses almost all documented video minus about 5 minutes for the intro/not scripted actors/etc.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.