Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

The Running Man - A Prescient Movie

7 posts in this topic

Collapse of the American economy and martial law by 2017?  Crisis actors and media fakery of shootings?  False flags and hoaxes?  RFID chips?  The Running Man predicted it all.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Collapse of the American economy and martial law by 2017?  Crisis actors and media fakery of shootings?  False flags and hoaxes?  RFID chips?  The Running Man predicted it all.

Oh man! I haven't seen that movie in years. Still awesome thought and I think predictive programming at play for sure just like the latest movies like hunger games and maze runner. Coincidence I think not!

1 person likes this

Stephen King wrote the book under his pen-name of Richard Bachman . King claims a lot of his ideas for novels come from his dreams, prescient indeed.

People have been trying to warn us for a long time. Writing it up as fiction to disguise the truth of it, or putting it in a future context like scifi where everyone can see what happened because X events happened. 1984. The schedule has been pushed back somewhat and technology has advanced but you see what an idea controlled society is in the eyes of the industrialists.

Edited by Guitar Doc

Wow I didn't know that. And your right we've been getting warnings for decades now and still to this day with books/movies like maze runner and hunger games!

6 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Arnold S and Jesse Ventura later became governors. Coincidence?

Probably I mean one married a Kennedy. But the other has been very vocal about all that's going on with this government. 

On November 28, 2015 at 7:17:14 AM, Rothbard said:

Go back a couple weeks in our long thread. I was watching the running man. So ture. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.