Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Last1oftheJedi

Space Act of 2015

39 posts in this topic

While keeping eyes on the middle east and the continued debt, Congress slipped us a micky >.>

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, CGK said:

Obama signed it into law on November 25.

Read all about it: https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/2262

The Feds are officially in the commercial space permit and licensing business.

:picard-facepalm:  

Number one, even the final frontier  can't escape the fed bankers. They won't be happy until they have pulled everything we have into their vacuum, the bunch of black holes!

1 person likes this

Woe unto them who attempts to sell something that isn't theirs to sell, but instead belongs to its Creator the I Am That I Am..

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Woe unto them who attempts to sell something that isn't theirs to sell, but instead belongs to its Creator the I Am That I Am..

Is oil included in what isn't theirs to sell? lol.... woe unto those who sell the lube that keeps the gears running smoothly.

I think pulling all the oil out of the ground has affected crop production, it's not done because it has to be, it's done because they're up to something malevolent that isn't in all our best interests, like always.

4 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Is oil included in what isn't theirs to sell? lol.... woe unto those who sell the lube that keeps the gears running smoothly.

I think pulling all the oil out of the ground has affected crop production, it's not done because it has to be, it's done because they're up to something malevolent that isn't in all our best interests, like always.

It's one thing to sell oil on a planet you live on and which has been given to you divinely.

But the divine answer from God is all that really matters, not what we believe.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. Genesis 1:28-30 kjv

Its something altogether different selling that which you have not been given, and maybe even been warned to stay away from.

The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD'S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men. Psalm 115:16 kjv

Edited by Cryptic Mole

So let me get this right. As we didn't go to the moon and put a no flight zone over it. (Google it funny as hell) also it's made illegal to own moon rock after NASA give the queen a rock but when tested it was wood. Wood that was not that old. Both the laws are now gone?  This space they speak of going to be funny watching stuff blow up going to it. 

5 minutes ago, Han sole said:

So let me get this right. As we didn't go to the moon and put a no flight zone over it. (Google it funny as hell) also it's made illegal to own moon rock after NASA give the queen a rock but when tested it was wood. Wood that was not that old. Both the laws are now gone?  This space they speak of going to be funny watching stuff blow up going to it. 

Well actually you already know what I'll say about that.

We have gone to the moon. Just not the way they claim we did.

And, it wasn't man who supposedly made it a no fly zone.

We were warned to stay away when we attempted to place something there on the dark side to

constantly watch, but was destroyed.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Well actually you already know what I'll say about that.

We have gone to the moon. Just not the way they claim we did.

And, it wasn't man who supposedly made it a no fly zone.

We were warned to stay away when we attempted to place something there on the dark side to

constantly watch, but was destroyed.

Mole you do know I believe everything you talk about at one point and I so want it to be real so I can fly about the stars. But the more I looked the more it's not real. I still want the jump rooms to Mars to be real. 

So can we now start a company and sue NASA for not paying a toll in the made up toll we make up yo go to space? 

2 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Well remember like a few months ago how they said that an asteroid passing by was worth like 5 trillion dollars? I know that they condition us for things ahead of time but how the hell would they know how much an asteroid would be worth? I'll agree that what ever they got planned it definitely isn't for our best interest.

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Well remember like a few months ago how they said that an asteroid passing by was worth like 5 trillion dollars? I know that they condition us for things ahead of time but how the hell would they know how much an asteroid would be worth? I'll agree that what ever they got planned it definitely isn't for our best interest.

This is the shit I love. An asteroid they don't know anything about becuase we are not on it and you can't use spectroscopic to see what it is but 5 trillion. Love this world. Lol. Wait until you work out what the real number of a trillion is. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.