Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daersoulkeeper

Obama gay

8 posts in this topic

Yep it's funny when someone in the know like joan rivers says a statement like that and coincidentally dies of complications from surgery?

I find the whole Joan Rivers death questionable. I mean she spoke possible truth then has a pretty common surgical procedure then winds up dead. I know things happen for instance I had an insurance customer die after cataract surgery due to the meds or at least that's what they said happened.  

4 minutes ago, Groove said:

I find the whole Joan Rivers death questionable. I mean she spoke possible truth then has a pretty common surgical procedure then winds up dead. I know things happen for instance I had an insurance customer die after cataract surgery due to the meds or at least that's what they said happened.  

Well that's just it I mean joan was known to have had a ton of surgeries in her life and like you said just dies from a pretty common procedure? It just don't jive with me. Maybe it wouldn't be so suspicious if it wasn't after that very public statement she made.

Maybe Obama will find out that ben is gay (bengay), and go have a good ole' time.

Larry Sinclair said oh shit that was 0bama that wanted my services (before 0bama was more well known).

1 person likes this

I don't care if hes a Gay, Transvestite, Kenyan Muslim, Black, Shape Shifting Alien, Robot, Clone, etc. All I care about is that the American People toss his ass out of the Rainbow House before he completely fundamentally, hope and changes America forever. The man needs to be tried for treason! Do we not have 2  people running for President who will stand up and show us that they have what it takes to lead the Nation and follow our Constitution?  Probably not.

Article III Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, CGK said:

I don't care if hes a Gay, Transvestite, Kenyan Muslim, Black, Shape Shifting Alien, Robot, Clone, etc. All I care about is that the American People toss his ass out of the Rainbow House before he completely fundamentally, hope and changes America forever. The man needs to be tried for treason! Do we not have 2  people running for President who will stand up and show us that they have what it takes to lead the Nation and follow our Constitution?  Probably not.

Article III Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

Definitely.  Or how about his eligibility to even serve as President.  They won't even touch that.  Maybe the gay thing is probably true, but is this 0bama's version of oh what's the interns name...Monica Lewinsky.  Damn Clintons selling military defense secrets to the Chinese. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.