Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Black Friday brawls break out across the country, including several ugly incidents at Walmart and food court melee — VIDEO

13 posts in this topic

What fun! Click the videos to see stupid people fighting to buy junk they don't really need!

Call it Black-eye Friday.

Brawls broke out at Walmart retail stores and other shopping centers across the country on Thursday evening, the official start of "Black Friday."

In Kentucky, Texas and Louisiana, tempers flared among shoppers as law enforcement agencies struggled to keep control.

At a Louisville mall on Thanksgiving night, shoppers wrestled each other to the ground in a packed food court.

The fracas knocked a woman to the floor as shoppers at Mall St. Matthews gawked at the sight of two unidentified men slapping, punching and tearing at each other’s shirts.

<snip>

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/kentucky-mall-brawl-kicks-black-friday-violence-article-1.2448085

Lol!!! You know there's never a Black Friday brawl or line at a Barnes and nobles!

Edited by Quick1966
2 people like this

9 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Same thing every year...but the worst is yet to come:

http://allnewspipeline.com/Brutal_Black_Friday_Nothing_Compared_To_Collapse.php

Well that's just it isn't it. People act like that for material things that don't matter and won't enrich them in any way just imagine the roaming hoards when the government turns the faucet off and the free shit army is hungry! That's my worst nightmare ?

This is stupid all these Caucasian folks fighting over stuff that they will put on a credit card and have no ability to ever pay the cards off at 19% or more interest rate.

All they have to do is wait for some cop to shoot a negro in their town and a looting they can go. It wont matter what day of the week it is, Black Monday, Black Tuesday or Black Friday.  Join the Black lives Matter crowd and get shit for free.

Welcome to the new normal in America.

:f7TRnPw:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, CGK said:

This is stupid all these Caucasian folks fighting over stuff that they will put on a credit card and have no ability to ever pay the cards off at 19% or more interest rate.

All they have to do is wait for some cop to shoot a negro in their town and a looting they can go. It wont matter what day of the week it is, Black Monday, Black Tuesday or Black Friday.  Join the Black lives Matter crowd and get shit for free.

Welcome to the new normal in America.

:f7TRnPw:

Sad but true!?

1 hour ago, counterintelligence said:

They make more money on the interest!

That is if people pay and don't go bankrupt. If folks file chapter 11, the card companies end up with nothing because most of the purchases are unsecured debt.

It saddens me to see how our society has become so materialistic. People are out there today fighting to buy stuff they don't need, with money they don't have and are buying crap for people they don't like.

I'm old enough to remember a time when Holidays were special occasions. Families and friends came together to share stories about their lives, showed each other pictures, danced, laughed, sang, stuffed themselves with home cooked foods, drank and had the occasional family brawl because what are Holidays without someone getting mad..right?

Thanks to Facebook, twitter and smart phones, stories and pictures are shared instantly as they happen through out the year. When family's get together today there is nothing new to talk about. Family gatherings go like this now:

Oh did I tell you Kyle lost his first tooth? -Yes, I saw it on facebook

Our neighbors Polly and Sam got married. - Yes, I saw it on Facebook.

Did you know Cousin Joe died last month? -Yes, I saw it on Facebook.

Jacks company is downsizing. I hope he can keep his job. -Yes, I saw it on Facebook.

I have not had a chance to post Taylor's new baby pictures on Facebook, here have a look at my phone.

Years ago I opted out of the Holiday shopping madness. I've insisted that my family celebrates old school. No cell phones allowed. No shopping for crap we don't need. I put importance on homemade and thoughtful gifts.

We live in an instant gratification society where people buy what they want, when they want. Waiting for Christmas to get a special gift is no longer the case.

Buying stuff for the sake of buying it, because its such a great deal on Black Friday, does not fly with me!

People need to get back to the basics and stop buying into the commercial madness that is destroying our families and lives.

Did I shop today? NO! Will I shop on Cyber Monday? NO!

I'm spending the next month making gifts for the people I love so when they open gifts on Christmas morning, they will receive something very special instead of random crap made in China!

Sorry for the rant but this whole black Friday thing upsets me.

1 person likes this

Where were the cops with riot gear and tear gas to disperse those unlawful assemblies? lmao

Where were the fire marshals? Those buildings were clearly over occupancy! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.