Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Black Friday Saudi-style: Riyadh to behead more than 50 people

5 posts in this topic

Saudi Arabia is planning to execute more than 50 people, found guilty of terrorism, in a single day. The move was immediately slammed by Amnesty International, which said the Saudis are “using the guise of counter-terrorism to settle political scores.”

READ MORE: Saudi Arabia’s 175 ‘mass judicial executions’ in 1 yr condemned by Amnesty

The information about executions was recently released in Saudi media, which said that up to 55 ‘Al-Qaeda terrorists’ and'criminals' from the town of Awamiyya will be executed in the next few days. However, it hasn’t been specified when and how exactly the executions will take place. Awamiya, in Eastern Province where the authorities suppressed protests in 2011, has a predominantly Shiite population. According to sources, the executions may be carried out after Friday prayers.

Reuters cited the Saudi Okaz newspaper as saying these 55 people are accused of sedition, attacks on security officials, and attempts to overthrow the government and carry out attacks by using explosives and surface-to-air missiles. According to Okaz, those on death row have killed more than 100 civilians and 71 security personnel.

One of the prisoners is accused of attempting to buy nuclear material in Yemen worth $1.5 million for use inside Saudi Arabia.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/323615-saudi-arabia-50-executions/

The crimes these people are accused of are awful. The method of execution is horrifying. Public executions are a message to the rest. Here, we mostly give them drugs to kill them, there they whack off their heads in public.

11 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Nothing says religion of peace like mass executions!?

Yes, that's true.  I don't think humans are ever going to get rid of that thing inside them that makes them savages. Survival instinct is one thing, plotting and planning deaths, whether by criminals or by the State is another. Mass public executions is barbaric. Let them have their laws and when they come here to live, they have to abide by our laws, not bring theirs with them. I think the revulsion isn't so much about what they do in their own country as it is the knowledge that with so many of them coming to live in other nations and different cultures, they want to turn everyone into what they are and believe in. Can you imagine public executions in Times Square? 

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, that's true.  I don't think humans are ever going to get rid of that thing inside them that makes them savages. Survival instinct is one thing, plotting and planning deaths, whether by criminals or by the State is another. Mass public executions is barbaric. Let them have their laws and when they come here to live, they have to abide by our laws, not bring theirs with them. I think the revulsion isn't so much about what they do in their own country as it is the knowledge that with so many of them coming to live in other nations and different cultures, they want to turn everyone into what they are and believe in. Can you imagine public executions in Times Square? 

Well while I do agree that mass executions are barbaric if you said that they where for pedophiles and murders I might be for it?

This is how I see it going down. They start with their foothold in various cities in the u.s. Become part of the free shit army as it were. Then all the normal folks in the sticks see what's happening band together to form their own communities with their own economies and get with other like minded folks in other communities across the country until you basically have two economies. One for the makers and one for the takers. Then the government steps in and tries forced integration which historically speaking has always worked out great! So then one of 2 things happen.1) civil war erupts then giving the government the green light to put boots on the ground here at which point it's game on and we'll be fighting for years until the makers win or 2) we push back now before it gets to number 1. But I believe either way there's gonna be a conflict here just depends on how big.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.