Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Obama thanks Dr. JIHAD Douglas - Nat. Turkey Foundation Chairman

3 posts in this topic

"Happy Thanksgiving" everyone!

Today Obama thanked the chairman of the National Turkey Foundation for the two turkeys he "pardoned". Sidestepped it by calling him only "Dr. Douglas". His Full Name is Doctor JIHAD Douglas!?!?!!

https://www.rt.com/usa/323512-obama-thanksgiving-turkey-jihad/

Can this man slip in any MORE pro-Muslim insanity?!? Talk about hidden names, hints, meanings@!>>@>@@>@>>!>>!!!

Regardless, have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving, I for one am thankful I'm back in the States, surounded by friends & family that are Sane (i.e. not raging liberal idiots bent on self destruction)! Peace all!

:biggrin:

Somehow I'm out of "greens" already, and I haven't given any yet!

Happy Thanksgiving 2 U 2! It's just the four of us again this year, and we decided to be all unconventional and have a steak dinner instead of turkey. I'm also making dinner rolls from scratch, and apple pie for dessert. Anybody here who's starving can come on over! :grouphug:

Thanks Challenger! I'll be off to my sister's today.Always a tough day, my health issues leave me not eating, I get to enjoy taking tons of photos, and leftovers at bedtime when it'll stay down. 8-) Have a great day, I'm thankful the fools and schemers are destined to Lose! 8-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.