Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Friends!...

6 posts in this topic

How many of us have them?

I am losing them left and right...

Why do you expect people not to get so jaded, mean, cut off from the world......

The few friends I have are good natured people with a low tolerance for the idiocy in this world. They have various survival skills for a multitude of scenarios as well. 

Quality over quantity. :cheers:

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

The few friends I have are good natured people with a low tolerance for the idiocy in this world. They have various survival skills for a multitude of scenarios as well. 

I am here always, even if I appear to be not.....

3 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

...about friends... Quality over quantity... I like that!

TPTB I think would like to extinguish the idea of large groups of like minded friends in America, we have FaceBook WallMart and Lady GaGa's ass and the likes there for in this world where the internet age has devalued the concept of real friendship, marketing glorifies the pursuit of the superficial, and media/religion/government conditions us to be perpetually fearful, it’s very, very, very hard to make friends who are emotionally open people .

I to only have a handful of real physical friends that I communicate with out side of this computer . But then that could be some of my own fault being that I am not one to hang out in bars or go to church . 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.