Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Just a bit of history to share The PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT

15 posts in this topic

My father knew of the PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT . He would tell me stories of what he knew about it .

The Navy calls it a nonexistent event my dad told me the truth .

I think if you don't know about this that you will find it interesting being it has been a secret for so many years . Just more proof that this government is not so transparent .

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/montauk/rainbow/philadelphia_experiment.htm

My dad knew one of the men aboard the USS Eldridge

I will tell you what I know . Just ask a question and I will do my best .

1 person likes this

Is the account of what happened in that link accurate? And I want to know everything your dad had to say about the Philadelphia Experiment. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Is the account of what happened in that link accurate? And I want to know everything your dad had to say about the Philadelphia Experiment. 

My dad knew one of the crew , The guy was in a mental asylum in Iowa city . I remember going with him "my dad" as I was a kid . The guy told me his story . That he was stuck between a walls or the" balkheads" of the ship and that he saw heaven in all it's glory . I still to this day wounder if this guy was for real . I can still see his face pail and with fear .

He said it had taken him to a place of the unknown . He has died now October 1978 . I hope he is ok .

Edited by CSB

So was this some reversed engineered alien tech they got their hands on? Or was this some tesla tech?

Also sounds like they might have gone to a different dimension and saw something they wished the didn't !

From what I've read about it, Tesla was working on the Philadelphia Experiment and he knew it wasn't safe for the crew. He ended up quitting over the safety issues and another person took over and conducted the experiment anyway. 

Typical one of the smartest guys period says this is a bad idea leaves and the military finds someone else to proceed with it. I mean these are the same people that infected the Tuskegee airman with diseases without telling them just to see what would happen

I read that article and saw a movie made yrs ago about it.. Plus I read the Phoenix project part one and 2... These experiments were pretty screwed up if you ask me.... 

14 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

I read that article and saw a movie made yrs ago about it.. Plus I read the Phoenix project part one and 2... These experiments were pretty screwed up if you ask me.... 

The "authorities" can't say anything about what happened because it would draw more attention to how they treat people like lab rats.

17 hours ago, CSB said:

My dad knew one of the crew , The guy was in a mental asylum in Iowa city . I remember going with him "my dad" as I was a kid . The guy told me his story . That he was stuck between a walls or the" balkheads" of the ship and that he saw heaven in all it's glory . I still to this day wounder if this guy was for real . I can still see his face pail and with fear .

He said it had taken him to a place of the unknown . He has died now October 1978 . I hope he is ok .

He saw Heaven, so I'll bet he's just fine.

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The "authorities" can't say anything about what happened because it would draw more attention to how they treat people like lab rats.

Pretty soon we all will be lab rats if they have their way. O wait the liberal already are. Lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.