Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guitar Doc

The Killer Factory

24 posts in this topic

In recent times there have been more deaths from soldier suicides than combat losses in the latest conflicts the USA has become entrenched in. The suicide rate among US war veterans is 22 per day as of the start of 2013. 20% higher than 2007. The study showed the suicide rate of 50+ year old veterans was identical to the same suicide rate of non veterans and the veterans below that age were three times the rate of suicide of the Average US citizen.

This is shocking, what is more shocking is the lack of hard questions being asked by all Media, mainstream and Alternative. Both are silent showing they are in some way complicit to what is happening despite the endless cries of support for Veterans from some of the ALT Media they are still staying silent on what really goes on. We have been told many suffer from PTSD………. but not what caused it. That is the real story that goes untold.

–>In 1990 the USA Military was ordered into Iraq to reclaim Kuwait and it’s Oil fields on behalf of BP. At the operational level these projects are aimed at maximizing many different agenda’s from many groups who operate at the many different levels of Military development and Corporate Research. It had been some time since the USA had got to test new equipment and a lot had been developed since Vietnam. The First Gulf War was an opportunity to test new equipment and weapons systems. Many of these Weapons systems were considered “Novel”, a term suggesting extremely unconventional Weapons systems.

Many equipment and weapons testing went on well away from embedded reporters who were also a Weapons system being tested as the military were practising the New Style of Media Warfare designed to influence opinion back home. The failure to do so in Vietnam had caused a premature withdrawal from that region. All of the Western Media collaborated on creating the image they wanted to project to the Western World all under the supervision of Intelligent agencies and the Military intelligence divisions. The Western Military Machines all have a Media division now as part of the tools of warfare. They film and release exactly what they want people to see. This is Psychological warfare in use. It targets multitudes in ways bullets and bombs cannot.

It was not only a test of new weapons systems and support equipment it was also the testing of new training techniques.

In the first World War is was found that only 30% of soldiers shot and aimed to Kill. Most sort of pointed and waved their weapon and discharged it. They didn’t really want to kill anybody and that is how they operated. By World War Two the percentage had risen as man shaped targets were used in the training to get them conditioned to shoot a person. Even then it was still estimated less than 50% aimed to Kill. By Vietnam they had it up to 67%. Modern Soldiers are trained in Arcade style simulations as well as field simulations. It is a leaf out of the book of the Spartans and Romans who were known to train as hard as combat conditions in practise until it was routine and no fear or indecision would cloud them in real battle.

Overcoming a soldiers fear was the other big consideration and featured heavily as the cause of many failed actions. At the end of WWII the US marines were being given experimental Pills to suppress their fear and they were a great success but many lost their minds during the battle itself and it desensitized the average soldier a great deal. These were improved over the Korean and Vietnam exchanges. A friend who served there once told me that you had to be given them a few times back at base to get you used to them before going into the field. He blamed most friendly fire under close conditions on those very Pills as soldier over reacted to the slightest movements and sounds.

In Gulf War One we see the synthesis of many of these training techniques and Pharmaceuticals combined with deep psychological patterning and conditioning using techniques most people would find at a hypnotists or practitioner of advance NLP techniques.

When you agree to join the Military you become their property as part of the contract you sign. They can do with you what they want, they have rules of conduct for most situations. In the testing of new medicines and drugs many large samples of volunteers are required, it is difficult to get volunteers for experimental drugs as you can imagine. Lucky there is a huge amount of corporations with their claws hooked into lucrative military contracts who are prepared to supply experimental drugs to the military in exchange for test results. They are under no human safety standards while using these military volunteers for testing, it is a completely private contractual agreement which gives them full exemption from any results of their product.

Many people will recall the “Gulf War Syndrome” that was said to be a result of the New Medication that has nanotechnoledgy within to make more effective. Most of these were to guard against Chemical and Biological attacks [a Damn scary excuse to give people experimental drugs] This condition often spread to family members [as the nanites were able to pass through sweat pores from one person to another and enter another person], many people spoke of chronic itching [nanites passing through the pores of the skin and being unnaturally shaped] and crippling fatigue along with body deterioration and deep depression. Small wonder that many chose to take their own lives.

Part of the training techniques of soldiers that showed talent in some areas was to put them through the most extreme interrogation simulations as well as physically demanding training combined with deep hypnotic training. Many say it is difficult to recall their training or there are parts they cannot recall at all. During these training Sessions Soldier reported that they would often awaken on a bed to be told they were just brought back from the dead after having previously being immersed on drums of ice filled water until they expired while being drilled and deep implanted with mental suggestions.

Psychological trauma is an extremely effective way of putting deep suggestions into a person subconscious allowing many feats of incredible mental endurance and toughness, literally allowing a person to be able to be tortured to death without revealing any information.

We don’t know the true extent of all the training programs of Gulf War One, and neither do many of the participants, but a great many have felt the urge to kill themselves in the intervening years and have had extreme difficulty integrating with “Normal” society.

By Gulf War Two and Afghanistan we have some new agenda’s rising and many new elements are added to enhance a future strategy, the rise of the Private Contractor Army.

The Contractors who current are employed by proxy by the US Administration are beyond military regulation and international Treaty. They are bound by none of the conventions or rules of War. This means as field operatives they can do things not allowed under Military doctrine or Rules of engagement. They also have no accountability nor is their any accountability or liability to their employer [the US administration] There is currently ten times more Contractors operating in Iraq and Afghanistan than US soldiers. This is no secret, it has been mentioned many times in the MSM but most people don’t understand. These are mainly combat/wetwork operators, not people laying out phone lines and water pipes as many people think. In the actual Armed forces themselves many soldiers are non combat support staff for the front line grunts. Not everyone is there to shoot rifles, some people have to operate the Communications equipment, cook the food, fix the vehicles. Usually ratios can run as high as 6 support staff to every combat soldier depending on the deployment and service.

These contractors who work for corporations like Xe [formerly BlackWater] and others are all ex military and absolute cold blooded killers. They are the ones who liked it or simply were unaffected by what they did.

Many people don’t understand why the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts have not been settled yet and seem to be ongoing with little sign of pacification of what ever forces they claim to be fighting. The reason for this is not pleasant.

At the start I mentioned as many operations as possible are attached to large operations for efficiency. The reasons for the Iraq conflict and the Afghanistan conflict have their roots in the agenda’s of some of the largest corporations on the planet. It is a multi-tasked effort achieving many things simultaneously. One of these efforts is the creation of an experienced army of cold blooded killers, who are veterans of urban warfare, under the control of a corporation and beyond regulation and Law.

The military only want people of a certain age to join, 16-26 in most countries. People who have yet to form an opinion of the world and how things are, very pliable people, often from broken homes. Ideal for bonding into the Army family and likely utterly loyal. They reject people who are in the upper intelligence brackets and people who are independent thinkers.

These young recruits people sign over their lives and are put through training programs, all because they have been conditioned to believe in their country and are patriotic enough to give their time and service. Yes, some countries use vast brainwashing programs to get recruits and set up perpetual systems to keep people coming in to the Armed forces.

These people all come in with the best intentions of serving their country. Some want to kill people, but most just want to serve their country. They don’t deserve what happens to them. It is one thing to kill someone because they were going to kill you if you didn’t or in the heat of the moment. It is another to kill someone in a calculated way, even kill them without them knowing it was coming, That takes something else, you either have it or you don’t.

What happens to people who snap under the pressure of combat and constant stress through fear of immanent death [many felt they deserved it because of what they did] was one of the first things studied after WWI by what later became the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations. It was found out what people could take and how they would start to react and behave as they get closer to that edge.

Two young soldiers who had just demobilized were at a venue where a documentary team was making a documentary about a musician who was outspoken against the Iraq conflict and the stance of president Bush. They were asked about what their opinion was of the War while they were over there. They replied they were not allowed to have an opinion on the war while they were in the Army. They were asked what their opinion was now and they replied they were against the war. When asked why this is what a young maybe 20 year old replied with, “When I joined up I did so to protect my Mom and Sister. When I got over there I found I was killing someone else’s Mom and Sister.”

In those two short sentences he told more truth that the entire Mainstream US media and most of the so called Alternative media which includes many former service people.

This is what has been happening.
Young soldiers are sent to foreign theatres of War all hyped up on enemies terrorists and insurgents. The training has them well keyed up as well as the supplements they are being feed up on and Pharmaceuticals they have been given before deployment.

They get sent out on Missions and sent after targets that Intel has confirmed as insurgents or Bomb Makers or just people who provide support and intel on troop movements to those who oppose the US military.

They get sent to places where there is little cover in urban house to house settings and are told to take out the designated Targets. These places make them extremely vulnerable while conducting themselves and this heightens fear and suppresses critical thinking.

These Targets look just like ordinary people, just like Mom’s and Dad’s and Kids. They don’t wear uniforms and are not Military personal. Some soldiers argue with superiors who confirm Intel has told them the targets are valid and they are told to obey orders or face the consequences.

After they kill a family or two in the area they are told to they return back to the Base of operations where they are observed by the Teams of Psychologists. These skilled teams observe their reactions and how they deal with what they have done. The ones who had no problems with killing obvious civilians are noted and earmarked for later offers to be contractors when their tours finish.

Those who show signs of humanity and conscience usually return home with inadequate social skills after their tours and service. Because of their military training and don’t feel like they fit into the normal world. Many are eaten by the guilt of what they did and they battle that until eventually the combination of that and the disconnect from regular society leads down a dark road that ends in suicide. The Military Psychologists also note this.

The witnesses to the War Crimes and the participants of the events dispose of themselves to the Joy of those who controlled the events. What shocks me is almost no-one asks these people the right questions and finds out what they were made to do. Most are so ashamed they would normally never tell, once again keeping the acts a secret and also protecting the people who are running these operations. The true criminals are kept hidden by their victims.

All the while a stream of Hardened Cold blooded Killers who make ideal Contractors is being created for private corporations.

This is the Killer Factory.
Over ten years of finding Psychopaths who could control themselves enough to obey orders and those who just don’t care about taking the life of another. While the Corporations have not filled their quota for these types of people these conflicts are unlikely to cease. It has taken decades of research to find out the best ways to make a Killer. The military is the world leader in these studies, their experiments are where all the research comes from.

Private armies are a powerful enterprise. Unlike conventional Armies these Private Armies are all Killers and proven on the field of operations.

I can only speculate why such vast numbers are being created for Private Armies.
Experienced troops who are heartless and fight for cash, not cause.

1 person likes this

I can tell you from personal experience, most of what you say is true.

"I joined the Marines so I could Kill people".

Photograph the dead propped up.

Playing cards and smoking cigars.

Wow that is really deep I knew it was mess up but not to that extent. And then the really messed up part is once you served your time the VA doesn't give a rats ass about you

1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Wow that is really deep I knew it was mess up but not to that extent. And then the really messed up part is once you served your time the VA doesn't give a rats ass about you

You are an expendable asset.

If you can accept it, you become a killer.

If not, a statistic.

3 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Truly sad but that's just how those at the top like

The good killers have trouble with civilian life.

Creeping minute by minute up to the neighbors back door.

Looking through the crack.

"I could waste that mother fucker right now".

Yeah but don't the good ones just work for contractors? I mean you know your not normal if you enjoy killing people for fun might as well get paid for it

2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah but don't the good ones just work for contractors? I mean you know your not normal if you enjoy killing people for fun might as well get paid for it

You can also rise to the top and become a DI

Instill your love in others.

Money can't but that.

There is really no good answer for this.  Each vet is an individual and needs to be treated as an individual.  The military trained us in a cookie cutter fashion, each person treated the same, trained the same and expected to work the same.  But then they try the same cookie cutter treatment with those that have problems.

Unfortunately there is a big stigma within the military when it comes to mental health.  In the active duty side of things, if its found out that something is going on with you in regards to your mental health, things can go sideways for you really quick.  Loss of better assignments, privileges, even being assigned to the jobs of the squadron that no one else wants to do.  You can become an outcast really quick. 

When you get out of the military your options are even worse.  If you try counseling, most shrinks have no idea what you've been through and try this hippy new age crap.  The VA is no better, there answer for everything is pills, more pills, bigger pills, always pills,that is if you can get seen in a reasonable amount of time.  A lot of vets just give up. 

Again as a vet, there is the stigma that follows us around of, "oh that guys a veteran, better be careful around him".  I have service related PTSD and its really funny to watch people flinch or get visually nervous when you tell them that.  Its sad but it happens.  This is one of the reasons that I don't have the special vet plates for my personal car. Don't want to give the cops any reason to try to be a Hero if I get pulled over. Again sad but true.

The vet has to decide for themselves if they want to get help. Yes there are a lot of different programs out there that are available to use but not feeling comfortable with it stops a lot of vets from using those programs. The way the gov runs these programs doesn't really make it appealing in the first place.  And the fact that some college grad punk, that has no clue, is telling you what to do just pisses you off.  My favorite was "don't drink or smoke, it'll kill you"......um yeah, did you really just say that to a guy in a military uniform.  Whats my job again?,,,  Oh that's right,,,,,FUCK OFF...

Yes this is kind of a rant but its what I went through.

2 people like this

I know a few guys that served although the only ones that saw action that I personally know are dying fast( because of old age) they're ww2 and Korean War vets and the one thing they all have in common is nightmares! They tell me stories about their time nothing graphic only funny things. But they admit to the nightmares and pretty much validate what guitar doc says about training and conditioning. One guy always talked about boot camp before they sent him to d-day ( he actually fought there!) talked about when they taught hand to hand combat that every time the instructor would take a new recruit and drop him he'd say " Do you want to live?!" He always laughs about that part and says by the end of your training your ready to die essentially. But you never hear about the what the earlier generations did to cope. I guess drink cause there wasn't really anything else back then. I've asked them in the past and they said work and church but they'd sleep in their separate beds because they'd say they don't know when they'll have a nightmare and karate chop or punch the headboard. Serious stuff

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.