Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Drone Pilots Confess: Widespread Drug Abuse and Callousness Toward Civilian Casualties

14 posts in this topic

Our government would like us to think that drones are a precision weapon, and an essential tool in the war on terror. In reality, the drone program kills far more civilians than terrorists, which ultimately inspires more people to join terror groups. You have to wonder, what is it like to be a crew member for one of these extrajudicial assassination machines, and how do these people cope with such a horrifying job?

According to four former drone operators, they do a lot of drugs. Alcoholism is rampant, and many of the operators use bath salts and synthetic marijuana, which don’t show up in drug tests. They do this to “bend that reality and try to picture yourself not being there.” Oftentimes, they are impaired during their missions.

Source: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/drone-whistleblower-widespread-drug-abuse-and-callousness-toward-civilian-deaths_112015

Its nice to see this perspective. One im yet to read anywhere else. I suggest you read it all at the source.

One would have to be on drugs and or lack a soul to be a murder .

Just now, Ukshep said:

Our government would like us to think that drones are a precision weapon, and an essential tool in the war on terror. In reality, the drone program kills far more civilians than terrorists, which ultimately inspires more people to join terror groups. You have to wonder, what is it like to be a crew member for one of these extrajudicial assassination machines, and how do these people cope with such a horrifying job?

According to four former drone operators, they do a lot of drugs. Alcoholism is rampant, and many of the operators use bath salts and synthetic marijuana, which don’t show up in drug tests. They do this to “bend that reality and try to picture yourself not being there.” Oftentimes, they are impaired during their missions.

Source: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/drone-whistleblower-widespread-drug-abuse-and-callousness-toward-civilian-deaths_112015

Its nice to see this perspective. One im yet to read anywhere else. I suggest you read it all at the source.

God has a place for the likes of Obama and those that participate in this drone operation . Drugs or no drugs there are no excuses .

“fun-sized terrorists”  The thought would have to be from a soulless one .

2 people like this

You know that's why I could never join the military and they wouldn't want me either because I don't blindly follow orders. By the way I have nothing but love for the good boys and girls in the armed forces I just have a hard time understanding how anyone could just blindly do as they're told without question

Just now, Quick1966 said:

You know that's why I could never join the military and they wouldn't want me either because I don't blindly follow orders. By the way I have nothing but love for the good boys and girls in the armed forces I just have a hard time understanding how anyone could just blindly do as they're told without question

Even as a child I questioned authority . My dad had a career in the US military and he would always tell me to question authority . I got kicked out of school for questioning authority . My dad would just say good boy and then go and rip the school principal a new ass . 

1 person likes this

Just now, Quick1966 said:

That's a good dad

As a child I didn't have a TV but my dad would by me history books of all kinds . I still have many of them .

Books like Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler and Edward Bernays Propaganda are still two of my favorites .

Ya I have a really cool dad .

Yeah my old man was big into history( must be where I get it from ) but he told me the same thing to always question authority

Getting good people to do terrible and horrendous actions....that is what they employ military psychologists for.

If I described the most hard core of Cult indoctrinations then described the 6 week indoctrination undergone by military recruits you would think the hard core cult was a bunch of pussies. A lot of my friends joined different military service branches when they were 16 year old kids. Recruited our of school. Not many cults can do that, they wouldn't be allowed near kids. Then you have the false pretences people think they are serving when they join the military, doing good for you country, patriotism, when it is really a bunch of military industrial producers and their business partners you serve the interests of.

If you want to get some bright eyed young kids and get them to do terrible things watch how the militarist’s of the world do it. That is all you have to do to rule the world, get good people to do terrible things in the name of some false good.

In the military cult you are programmed not to question the orders of a superior (that is how to run a cult). So they wheel you into to mission control and talk you through your first mission and after you blow some people up and possibly some genuine targets they slap you on the back laughing and say "You done a good job Son".

You know how ex service people are, most can hear a bad world about the military, they just loose it. Good cult programming isn't it, to defend the cult no matter what.

My friends didn't join up to kill people specifically but they did say some people did. Some people were there to get a gun and kill some people, that was their objective in the military. In the NZ military you can join up as a tradie, do 4 years apprenticeship along with military training and then pay back 2 years (6 years in total before you can get out) in service (usually in peace-keeper roles in conflict zones). You could keep signing on for more terms if you liked.

Killing someone isn't something everyone can do, only around 10% of the population are cold blooded killers. They make good soldiers as they literally don't care about the people they killed. Other people have to be taught to do it, break their natural instinct and get them to be able to kill on command or reflex.

When you join the military you think you are doing so for the best of reasons. When you do operational activities you understand why everything is secret, why the public must never know what is really going on. One young man described it as "You think you are joining up to protect your mom and family and you end up killing someone else's mom and family abroad" That is the terrible truth of what these people are being made to do. Kill people who don't have uniforms on sitting at dinner or get court martial of you don't.  That is some cult indoctrination to get a person to do that. Doesn't seem to stop them killing themselves afterwards though, 22 per day in the USA. The real cold blooded killers join up with mercenary outfits because they are good at the job and it pays 6-10K a week as a contractor.

Yeah no doubt the best programming money can buy! This reminds me of a movie quote from jack reacher. He goes there's 4 types of people that join the military. Some people it's pride and patriotism, for some it's family business grandfather and father, others are just looking for a job, and the last is the guy who just want a legal way to kill

2 hours ago, CSB said:

Even as a child I questioned authority . My dad had a career in the US military and he would always tell me to question authority . I got kicked out of school for questioning authority . My dad would just say good boy and then go and rip the school principal a new ass . 

I teach my kids to follow the rules and conform. But secretly question everything. You can be a good slave without being brainwashed. In order to survive in today's world you have to play the game unfortunately.

Just now, toast said:

I teach my kids to follow the rules and conform. But secretly question everything. You can be a good slave without being brainwashed. In order to survive in today's world you have to play the game unfortunately.

True and thats what I do .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.