Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Dafuq? All Americans must monitor family members on Thanksgiving for racial intolerance

25 posts in this topic

Did you know the First Lady of the United States (FLOTUS) Michelle Obama once proposed that all Americans monitor their family members at all times even during “Thanksgiving” dinner for ‘racial intolerance,’ slurs?

It’s true. I don’t make this stuff up.

That’s right, the FLOTUS once suggested this to a graduating class in Topeka.

“[O]ur laws may no longer separate us based on our skin color, but nothing in the Constitution says we have to eat together in the lunchroom, or live together in the same neighborhoods […] There’s no court case against believing in stereotypes or thinking that certain kinds of hateful jokes or comments are funny, the FLOTUS said.

Source: https://www.intellihub.com/flotus-all-americans-must-monitor-family-members-on-thanksgiving-for-racial-intolerance/

This just makes me start to scratch my head and go wtf!

1 person likes this

Nothing surprises me from this family. The Dividers in Office. *sigh* Granted, I've left the table a few times in the past, but I'm not about to let someone else goad ME into contributing to Their ruining of the day. They want to be an A66, up to them to get booted out. Myself, there are times and places, pick your battles wisely, right? Not my place to police everyone else.

4 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Nothing surprises me from this family. The Dividers in Office. *sigh* Granted, I've left the table a few times in the past, but I'm not about to let someone else goad ME into contributing to Their ruining of the day. They want to be an A66, up to them to get booted out. Myself, there are times and places, pick your battles wisely, right? Not my place to police everyone else.

Could not have said it better myself.

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I found a typo in your OP shep. It is not FLOTUS it is FTOTUS..... LOL

funny lol but lets stay on topic :D

Cool!

I'll send Michelle a nice letter informing her of the intolerant views of my Liberal relatives and how they are constantly degrading people of light-colored skin.

:chuckle:

Don't forget to add gun control into your family discussion on racial intolerance.

White House: Americans Should Talk About Gun Control This Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, the Obama administration wants Americans to talk about why Congress won’t pass more gun control – but not about Obama’s foreign policy failures.

During the White House press briefing, Press Secretary Josh Earnest continued to press a narrative set up by gun control activists in response to the terrorist attacks in Paris.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/23/white-house-americans-talk-gun-control-thanksgiving/

:picard-facepalm:

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Don't forget to add gun control into your family discussion on racial intolerance.

White House: Americans Should Talk About Gun Control This Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, the Obama administration wants Americans to talk about why Congress won’t pass more gun control – but not about Obama’s foreign policy failures.

Sure... we'll talk about a good grip, proper stance, and steady aim.

Just now, Challenger said:

Sure... we'll talk about a good grip, proper stance, and steady aim.

:b0vpxS8:

Then after dinner we can go out to the garage and show off what remains of the "self healing" target.

1 person likes this

That's hilarious ! But also disturbing that they're openly pushing that agenda. But thankfully the little nor-cal town that I'm currently residing in seems pretty conservative. Not as much as my hometown in florida tho?

C'mon people, don't just eat the white meat and let the dark go to waste.....cuz that would be raacist. :chuckle:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.