Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

Doom Withdrawal

18 posts in this topic

After yesterday's fiasco, and last weeks atrocity, it seems I'm getting a constant dose of doom these days. I know from prophecy that this crazy world is right on track and the incidents will become more frequent as the time gets shorter. It's strange how our human nature on one side is repulsed by the events, but on the other side a fascination exist. I find it's like an addiction, anticipating the next injection of doom to get my fix. And when there is a lull in the steady stream of craziness, I find myself having doom withdrawal. 

4 hours ago, rain said:

o.o read more news o.o/) doom on the hour every hour

That will build my tolerance up, I won't get the results I need from my fix.:betteryet:

9 minutes ago, rain said:

try drugs o.o/)

That wouldn't be fair to my last two remaining brain cells, they struggle as it is. :chuckle:

1 person likes this

Not to worry. Fresh doom will arrive shortly. Tptb's doom factory works 24/7 to keep us hyped up and ready for the next manipulated tragedy. I wonder if Vegas is taking bets for the next event. Police vs. peaceful protesters in Chicago? Bombing in France/Belgium? No ? mebbe they want something new. 

Doom junkies, beware :huh:

8 minutes ago, grav said:

Not to worry. Fresh doom will arrive shortly. Tptb's doom factory works 24/7 to keep us hyped up and ready for the next manipulated tragedy. I wonder if Vegas is taking bets for the next event. Police vs. peaceful protesters in Chicago? Bombing in France/Belgium? No ? mebbe they want something new. 

Thank the heavens!  <This guy needs his fix! :IBPlzqK:

Edited by McWest

12 minutes ago, grav said:

I was actually offered a bet 2 days ago from someone in my street on whether or not isis would attack again within the month. I closed the door. But plenty of people handed money over.

5 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

After yesterday's fiasco, and last weeks atrocity, it seems I'm getting a constant dose of doom these days. I know from prophecy that this crazy world is right on track and the incidents will become more frequent as the time gets shorter. It's strange how our human nature on one side is repulsed by the events, but on the other side a fascination exist. I find it's like an addiction, anticipating the next injection of doom to get my fix. And when there is a lull in the steady stream of craziness, I find myself having doom withdrawal. 

We live in a sad world do to greed and the need for control by a few psychopaths in positions of authority .

I to have grown weary of the Doom and Gloom

I just want to sit in a field of wild flowers and enjoy the birds and bees

Edited by CSB

This seems like a plausible situation:

http://allnewspipeline.com/Banks_Quantum_Dawn_Cyber_Attacks.php

We've screwed up everybody so far, so let's just commit yet another crime and steal everybody's money, and just leave everyone hanging.  So then, if there are any survivors, they'll have to answer to being gunned down by armed militia, under Martial Law, and of course, if you come take your beating, you'll live another day.  But this conveniently will allow us, to make sure that noone can stop the madness.  The elites' only mentality is that whoever has the most money at the end wins!  Why deal with life rationally, and logically?  Just screw everyone over like we always have.  This is most likely what will happen, and we take the elites down to where they belong.  They are no better than us, it has been shown that people with astronomical amounts of money don't make any better decisions, than those that are poorer than a church mouse.  But even then, the middle class is expected to pay for everything with money they barely have.  Would you bank/count on it?  They already think that you are just storing their money in their banks. 

I don't know so much if it is the end of the world (yet), but it seems they have to take America out before they can really do any damage.  Once that happens, then the end of the world is accelerating at a much quicker pace. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.