Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Are we real ?

12 posts in this topic

I know this will be moved from here to Off - Topic , but at lest I get some exposure in the Main Forum

I woke up crying this morning !

Ya I  am a dreamer !

John Lennon - Imagine

i wish that all the pain will just go away

No more suffering in the world .

How are will ever the pain I quit !

This world a evil place .

Edited by CSB
spell check

The world is not evil, but there is evil in the world. You cannot differentiate between evil and good unless both exist. Good exposes evil, concentrate on the good. There is still a lot of beauty and good people. Be an overcomer, overcome evil with good  

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, CSB said:

I know this will be moved from here to Off - Topic , but attest I get some exposure in the Main Forum

I woke up crying this morning !

Ya I  am a dreamer !

John Lennon - Imagine

i wish that all the pain will just go away

No more suffering in the world .

How are will ever the pain I quit !

This world a evil place .

You're not the only one.

1 person likes this

Everything is going to be alright.

Don't Panic!

As for real, I know I'm real o.o I think others might be, and I know for sure some never will be. ^.^

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

OK, Please stop crying... lol.

I have dreams of dark angry clouds and all the people are black silhouettes . I didn't even know that I made this post until Cinnamon sent me a note . 

I don't know or understand what this dream means but it scares the shit out of me to tears . I wake up sweating and in tears . I have seen some horrible things in my dreams .

39 minutes ago, CSB said:

I have dreams of dark angry clouds and all the people are black silhouettes . I didn't even know that I made this post until Cinnamon sent me a note . 

I don't know or understand what this dream means but it scares the shit out of me to tears . I wake up sweating and in tears . I have seen some horrible things in my dreams .

You should talk with shep about the dream he posted today. Blew me away, and sounded a bit like yours. I'll see if I can find the link just in case you haven't seen it yet.

1 person likes this

I don't know way I have this dream but it has been going on for some time now maybe the last few months .

I find myself standing on a balcony maybe 3 or 4 stories up , I look up at the angry clouds they are rolling in over the city there is red in the back ground . The city, all the buildings are twisted , the windows and doors are even twisted , the people below are black silhouettes most with black hoodies or hats some men mostly women some with babes and a dog barking in the back ground; pigeons flying around . As I look down at my own hands resting a pond the rail of the balcony I see a silhouette of me . I turn my hands over then I see my flesh . I will rush down the stares to the sidewalk and have tried to talk to the silhouette people they don't say a word back to me but I can see with in their deep blue eyes a abyss of nothing . Its then I awake from my sleep with my face and pillow wet from tears and my gut twisted in pain .

All my life I have loved life . I love people and even the nasty bugs I give respect to . Way I have this dream I don't know . I have been on a few ayahuasca trips but I have never seen anything like this . Maybe I should quit reading doom and gloom .

I am going to take a shower now and eat something then maybe watch the little birds eat at the feeder outside my window .

47 minutes ago, CSB said:

I can't remember who it was, but a number some years back and on another forum, someone else had that same dream. It was exactly as you have described. Very strange. Maybe it was you on another forum using a different handle.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

I can't remember who it was, but a number some years back and on another forum, someone else had that same dream. It was exactly as you have described. Very strange. Maybe it was you on another forum using a different handle.

I have been on other forums yes as CasspersSoapBox . But this dream just started a few months ago . It gets intense and more deeper every time I have it . I just wish it would stop or at lest tell me what it all means .   

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.