Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Well that was an interesting dream.

6 posts in this topic

Hanging out of my window. And i see army helicopters and planes filling the sky. Moving overhead aiming at me with guns in a south direction. I take some pictures and post them here.

We move forward in time and i am in a city gathering supplies and the sky is darker than usual. This is daytime. And the sky is filled with a type of plasma of blue and purple. With massive asteroids within it. You can see them in the sky so large its as if they are within our own atmosphere. But they are not.

We move forward in time again and i am with 7-8 people in factory that is part under the ground. And we instantly lose all gravity. Everything starts floating. Zero g environment. And i get dragged into the darkness by this kid. It seems the kids are changing. They are human. But have to skull caps and a dark energy is within them.

I get free and back to the room and close the door. The mother of the child is screaming. She wants her boy.

We move forward in time again. It seems they government is looking for several people who are not of this earth, we are offered help if we find them and return them and what they have. i see the government find these people in a deep crevice/cave with what look like plutonium rods. Once they retrieved these individuals and passed them over things slowly went back to normal.

It turns out they were humanoid aliens posing as earthlings, who had stolen from a race of powerful beings. These rods were responsible for what had happened they emitted a gravity field that pulled in deep space objects. A type of tool alien races used for bringing asteroids into orbit for mining purposes.

Earth had been fractured, and our atmosphere damaged. Gravity was not as strong as it once was but was returning to normal. Sadly half of our plant life had died. and tons of people too in the first event. and the panic after.

Now we move forward again. and we are in a colder earth, the climate is harsher and growing seasons shorter. But we are surviving and have been given a second chance as a species.

And that is the most effed up dream i've had in a while.

1 person likes this

Sounds like right out of sci-fi. Liked all the details and how articulate you were. Impressed. Didn't know you could write like that.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Sounds like right out of sci-fi. Liked all the details and how articulate you were. Impressed. Didn't know you could write like that.

Extremely vivid dream for sure. Woke up wrote it here instantly :D so no detail lost!

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Extremely vivid dream for sure. Woke up wrote it here instantly :D so no detail lost!

Years back I had vivid dreams like that, so I used to keep a pad and pen alongside my bed at night.

Otherwise I would had forgotten the details by morning.

13 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Hanging out of my window. And i see army helicopters and planes filling the sky. Moving overhead aiming at me with guns in a south direction. I take some pictures and post them here.

We move forward in time and i am in a city gathering supplies and the sky is darker than usual. This is daytime. And the sky is filled with a type of plasma of blue and purple. With massive asteroids within it. You can see them in the sky so large its as if they are within our own atmosphere. But they are not.

We move forward in time again and i am with 7-8 people in factory that is part under the ground. And we instantly lose all gravity. Everything starts floating. Zero g environment. And i get dragged into the darkness by this kid. It seems the kids are changing. They are human. But have to skull caps and a dark energy is within them.

I get free and back to the room and close the door. The mother of the child is screaming. She wants her boy.

We move forward in time again. It seems they government is looking for several people who are not of this earth, we are offered help if we find them and return them and what they have. i see the government find these people in a deep crevice/cave with what look like plutonium rods. Once they retrieved these individuals and passed them over things slowly went back to normal.

It turns out they were humanoid aliens posing as earthlings, who had stolen from a race of powerful beings. These rods were responsible for what had happened they emitted a gravity field that pulled in deep space objects. A type of tool alien races used for bringing asteroids into orbit for mining purposes.

Earth had been fractured, and our atmosphere damaged. Gravity was not as strong as it once was but was returning to normal. Sadly half of our plant life had died. and tons of people too in the first event. and the panic after.

Now we move forward again. and we are in a colder earth, the climate is harsher and growing seasons shorter. But we are surviving and have been given a second chance as a species.

And that is the most effed up dream i've had in a while.

Maybe cern is active and is taking over some of our minds . My dreams of dark angry clouds scare the shit out of me . Or is it something of a different dimension talking to us .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.