Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Bigger Than Bundy Ranch: Militia put on Level 2 Alert to Defend Oregon Ranchers against Tyrannical Feds Who Label Them Terrorists

11 posts in this topic

Bigger Than Bundy Ranch: Militia put on Level 2 Alert to Defend Oregon Ranchers against Tyrannical Feds Who Label Them Terrorists

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/bigger-than-bundy-ranch-militia-put-on-level-2-alert-to-defend-oregon-ranchers-against-tyrannical-feds-who-label-them-terrorists/

Read the rest in the link above.

-

Cliven Bundy’s family issued a warning: http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/2015/11/hammond-family-declared-as-terrorist.html

We warn federal agencies, federal judges and all government officials that follow federal oppressive examples that the people are in unrest because of these types of actions.  The purpose of government is to protect the unalienable rights of the people, not to take them away.  It is the duty of the people to defend their God given rights if government fails to do so or turns to devour them.  Good, civil citizens wish only to live in tranquility and peace, but demand freedom while doing so.  We call upon you and all civil servants to effectuate the true purpose of government and change your actions as needed by fulfilling your sworn duty to the Constitution and ultimately to the People.

We further warn that the incarceration of the Hammond family will spawn serious civil unrest.  We advocate that all charges be dropped and that the Hammond family be allowed to return to the home and life that was so rudely interrupted.  The Hammond family has paid enough for this mistake, if any mistake at all. Further punishments to the Hammonds will require restitution upon those who inflict the injustices. 

We call upon aware citizens and government officials to promote the protection and freedom of the Hammond family, and by so doing, maintaining the spirit of liberty that this beloved nation is built upon.

Indeed, Captain Joe Oshaugnessy of the Arizona militia put out the word on Facebook to inform citizen militias of a level 2 alert with information on who needs to be contacted to avoid a confrontation that will likely not end as well as the Bundy Ranch siege did.

Oshaugnessy has encouraged everyone to contact as many of these people in a “respectful manner” to “air your grievances,” something the First Amendment protects, and call upon these people to follow the law of the Constitution that binds them, not the American citizen.

He tags a bunch of Militia - Here is the message

Joe Oshaugnessy

November 22 at 6:57pm · Edited ·

The Hammond Family in Harney County, Oregon

NOTICE: Please do not reach out to the Hammond Family directly as they have asked to be left alone for the time being.

After a complete review of the facts presented by individuals in the community, the family, and reviewing the court documents, we have found many injustices against the Hammond Family.

The Hammond Family has been the target of the BLM among other agencies for close to 30 years as far as we can tell. They did intentionally create a burn on their private property on more than one occasion.
The first was a normal burn off that most ranchers regularly do in order to preserve the land for grazing, the second was to fight a wildfire in a back burn effort which was successful.
These burns took place from 1999 to 2006. The burn in 1999 did spill over into BLM managed land, referred to in court documents as “United States Property,” and the Hammonds received a warning from BLM for that burn yet it was included in the charges applied against the Hammonds in 2006.
There were a total of 19 federal charges brought against Dwight and Steven Hammond including conspiracy to intentionally and maliciously destroy United States property, tampering with a witness, and arsenal terrorism under the Federal Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996.

Without getting too lengthy into the details we can all agree that this well-established and respected cattle ranching family are as far from being terrorists as it gets.
They were convicted and served a lesser sentence that the judge handed down. The judge himself cited the 8th amendment would apply in the sentencing phase and lessoned the recommended five year sentence under the terrorism act.
Very quickly after, in 2012, the prosecutor’s office filed that the judge did not have the right to lessen the sentence and the Hammonds needed to serve the full five years (or what remained of what after the time they have already served).
Yet the prosecutor never argued the sentence at the time of original though,

according to court transcripts, he was given the opportunity to do so. Even if the judge did not have the right to lessen the sentence that is not an issue that should fall on the Hammonds shoulders but rather should go against the judge, except the day of the sentencing was the judge’s last day on the bench, as he retired.
What the PPN is urging people to do, while further action is being decided:
You as the public have a right to trial by a jury of your peers,
well so do all those individuals involved in the tormenting case against the Hammonds.

We ask you to become the judge and jury by making phone calls, writing letters, and sending emails to all those listed below. We ask that you do this as concerned citizens of this great country and in a level-headed, non-threatening or intimidating manner. Threats or any other form of intimidation or violence is not encouraged or condoned by the Pacific Patriots Network.

Beyond demanding justice from those that can make changes in the Hammond’s case, we are looking for any donations of ranch supplies from feed for the cattle to hay to get them through the winter.

This family has put their entire financial lives into these cases and they are struggling to get by. If Dwight and Steven choose to turn themselves in as scheduled to complete the 5 year sentences both the wives and Steven’s children will be left alone to manage the ranch.

Again, please do not contact the family directly, please contact a member of leadership within the Pacific Patriots Network as we have one single contact for the family.

They have received threats from the U.S. District Attorney’s office that if they continue communication with patriots or Ammon Bundy that they will not be given the grace time to turn themselves in as they were granted originally.

They were told that they would be taken by force if they did not cease communication which is yet another violation of their rights.

At this time the sheriff, Sheriff Dave Ward, has not stated publicly where he will stand on this, though we are aware that he has expressed his need to review all documents and accounts personally and we respect that.

We believe that he is a constitutional sheriff and believe he will make the right decision and protect the people of his county.

Below is a list of people that you can contact to air your grievances. Again, please do so in a respectful manner as citizens protecting and defending other American citizens.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Ya know, I am starting to think of Ranchers as whiny entitled assholes to some degree, but this case against them is nonsensical.
Okay, they have their grazing permit, so free food for their livestock. They benefit financially from public lands. I'm fine with that.
Then they decide to torch public land, again, for their financial benefit. I am not fine with that. The deserved the time for their illegal burn and destruction of public property. By no stretch of the imagination, though, is that "arson", nor was it a terroristic act. It was a reckless act of greed and nothing more. 

The whole BS about them being labeled as terrorists is absurd. Without details of old case and the new charges, the Feds may actually be violating The Double Jeopardy Clause of the 5th Amendment. 

2 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

Ya know, I am starting to think of Ranchers as whiny entitled assholes to some degree, but this case against them is nonsensical.
Okay, they have their grazing permit, so free food for their livestock. They benefit financially from public lands. I'm fine with that.
Then they decide to torch public land, again, for their financial benefit. I am not fine with that. The deserved the time for their illegal burn and destruction of public property. By no stretch of the imagination, though, is that "arson", nor was it a terroristic act. It was a reckless act of greed and nothing more. 

The whole BS about them being labeled as terrorists is absurd. Without details of old case and the new charges, the Feds may actually be violating The Double Jeopardy Clause of the 5th Amendment. 

Ranchers are some of the hardest working people I know on this planet. As as far as free food? That's only while pasture is growing. The herds need to be fed all winter too. The drought is responsible for the price of beef going up. It costs a lot to feed livestock if there is no pasture to be had. Plus ranchers cull their herds when they cant afford to feed them. Less cows mean more $ per lb for beef to the consumer. Its a supply and demand thing.

Torching land? You gotta do it for a couple of reasons. It's the best way to clear irrigation ditches in the spring and burning a field in the fall, adds nutrients and promotes growth in the spring. There could also be noxious weeds on the land that are deadly to livestock. There are lots of reasons for a rancher to burn fields.

I guess its ok for the BLM to burn but not private citizens? The BLM almost burnt down my house once. I had a house in Colorado that backed up to BLM land. They were doing a "controlled" burn that got out of control. I spent hours outside spraying water on my shake roof watching cinders land all around me. My house was spared but we did lose one in the town.

The feds need to leave ranchers alone and be grateful that there are still people in this Country who are willing to work their butts off to feed the people. Actually, they need to encourage more cattle ranching because all of our "Refugees" don't eat pork and we don't want them to starve to death. LOL

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, CGK said:

Ranchers are some of the hardest working people I know on this planet. As as far as free food? That's only while pasture is growing. The herds need to be fed all winter too. The drought is responsible for the price of beef going up. It costs a lot to feed livestock if there is no pasture to be had. Plus ranchers cull their herds when they cant afford to feed them. Less cows mean more $ per lb for beef to the consumer. Its a supply and demand thing.

Torching land? You gotta do it for a couple of reasons. It's the best way to clear irrigation ditches in the spring and burning a field in the fall, adds nutrients and promotes growth in the spring. There could also be noxious weeds on the land that are deadly to livestock. There are lots of reasons for a rancher to burn fields.

I guess its ok for the BLM to burn but not private citizens? The BLM almost burnt down my house once. I had a house in Colorado that backed up to BLM land. They were doing a "controlled" burn that got out of control. I spent hours outside spraying water on my shake roof watching cinders land all around me. My house was spared but we did lose one in the town.

The feds need to leave ranchers alone and be grateful that there are still people in this Country who are willing to work their butts off to feed the people. Actually, they need to encourage more cattle ranching because all of our "Refugees" don't eat pork and we don't want them to starve to death. LOL

CGK, it isn't about how hard ranchers work (I know they don't have a comfy simple job). I am just not going to pretend these guys are entitled to do whatever they want on land they lease for grazing purposes, even if it benefits my cow-eating habits. Wrong is wrong, and I am not going to pretend it isn't.

I also know full well that controlled burns are beneficial to the Ranchers, as well as for some other species and types of foliage. However, since when is it up to 1 or 2 people to decide the fate of public land that they use? A lease to graze does not mean they have exclusive rights to public land to do as they wish with it since it is land that belongs to everyone. They had 3 fires "escape their land", so either they intentionally let it "escape" or they are far too incompetent to be playing with fire, literally.

None of what I have said above, or in my previous post means they should be dragged through the Federal Courts again. They did their time for that already. (though, really it should have just been a large fine if no one was camping/hiking in the area where the burns happened)

As to the BLM doing burns? Fuck them. BLM shouldn't even exist. That land belongs to the State, so it should be up to the state to burn or not.

I think we both know that the Feds are never grateful. 

I agree with you Wolf. I guess the point I'm trying to make is the public lands that the Ranchers have become stewards of is land that no public person would ever want to step foot on. Its not like their cattle was grazing in Yellowstone so they decided to burn it down to grow more hay.

I have a personal problem with the BLM. As I said, I owned a house once that backed up to BLM land. I had 2 cats that were shot and killed because they wandered across the invisible BLM border. Some guy was seeking around hunting on the land and shooting anything that moved. The city could not help me because it was BLM land, and the BLM just laughed saying cats are free range animals so there was nothing they could do. I guess the cats should have known they were trespassing on government land.

Needless to say, just the mention of BLM makes the hair stand up on my neck.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, CalmShock said:

dgaf about grass. burn it, cut it, mulch it, smoke it.... GIMME DUH BEEEEEEF

I am having deer steaks tomorrow. :) (poor thing ran right into a .308 round, bwahahahaha)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.