Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Fakery, Fakery, and More Fakery

6 posts in this topic

The rescue helicopter parked for the missile to take it out is just as silly as it gets.  Makes you wonder how much of war has been staged in the past?

11 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

The rescue helicopter parked for the missile to take it out is just as silly as it gets.  Makes you wonder how much of war has been staged in the past?

Alot of it.

Since atleast ww2.

Now the lives lost are real.

The short list of who reall knows, real.

Wag the Dog was more than a movie. It was a middle finger and apologetic nod at the same time.

But yeah, most all 'war' or 'peacekeeping efforts' or 'terrorism' are really the same intel agency that monitors this and every conversation ever typed on the internet. That all feeds the Beast, which is a real name for a real system of computers, or computer. depending on how you define networks and all that.

Same reason they tie rat brains together to see if it increases intelligence.

We are the borg. - CIA/ISIS/KGB or whatever intel, all the same

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Rothbard said:

The copter parked to get the downed pilot.  I do not buy this idiots version... He also makes it sound like the rebels can afford a decent camera... This nut has way to much time on his hands... Needs to maybe go out and get a job, rather than sit on his ass and smoke crack, and try to be a analyzer which he is not..

Edited by JustATrucker

1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

He wonders why there are cameras.because isis spends more on media propagandists than the soilders.the head media guy runs the show.they have to get the pics

2 hours ago, yaknow said:

He wonders why there are cameras.because isis spends more on media propagandists than the soilders.the head media guy runs the show.they have to get the pics

I wasn't convinced with the multiple cameras filming the jet going down but I gave it a maybe.  However, the rescue helicopter at a complete standstill in the middle of hostile territory during a rescue mission - no way in hell was that real. 

15 hours ago, Rothbard said:

I wasn't convinced with the multiple cameras filming the jet going down but I gave it a maybe.  However, the rescue helicopter at a complete standstill in the middle of hostile territory during a rescue mission - no way in hell was that real. 

I heard from other reports that copter was hit, my small arm fire and that is why it landed....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.